All reviews free pancakes free boat good vibes beer pong awesome vibe pancake batter follow the signs social area kitchen area deserted island gili t communal areas minutes from the airport big family ping pong movie night private room
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed with my friend at this hostel for one night. The place is nice, good lounge area, free coffee and tea. Possible to order food and drinks. The big minus is the loud noise at night, hard to fall asleep, cause you hear people talking loudly. There is no hot water, by the way. But it is hostel, so you know what you get :) Anyway, the highlight of this place is that they offer free boat to island for 2 hours of swim and chill. Also good sunset viewpoint. Can recommend for young backpackers.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Such a welcoming place... I stayed for two months while completing my divemaster course and it really did become home. Apong, Sonny, Rista and the staff are amazing and could never do enough for me. They were also great for a chat after a long day! The big open courtyard creates a great atmosphere for chilling out, and the 24/7 make-your-own-pancakes was a massive treat! They make great food and fed me well especially when I was too tired too do anything! They also did my laundry every week for an incredibly cheap price.
I loved how they pride themselves on being eco, they have a mineral water dispenser free to use all the time, so great for the budget traveller as you don't need to buy bottles of water which is amazing to find in Asia!
They also have a lot to offer if you want to explore Komodo or Flores, Apong has loads of tours he can arrange for you.
I will miss Bajo and my little home and will definitely drop in for a visit when I come back :)

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Lots of communs areas, kitchen for guests, cinema room, pool table, playstation room, laundry service, good wifi, central location, on yhe beach, free boat trip to the cristal water, free all day pancake, beautifful designe, super good deals, cheap, clean. Only thinks, staff need to improve english speaking.......best hostel in Indonesia!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I had the best time in La Bohème Bajo, the place has an awesome vibe. The staff is really amazing and welcoming, I met lots of great travelers at the bar, around the pool table, at the barbecue; there is lots of places to hang out. You can go snorkeling for free and get free pancakes all day!!
The place is really new but already has a warm atmosphere. I had planned to stay 2 nights but ended up staying 6 and I already booked to go to La Bohème in Lombok and Gili T with a great discount.
Thanks La Bohème staff, you're the best ;)

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Nice hostel to stay in labuan bajo,and the staff always make friendly with every single guest and they make guest fell like home,good prices,good deal,big bonus is free pancake hole day,coffe,tea,fresh water,pool table and free boat for swimming every 2 times a day,and staff will help you if you like to see dragon or going arround flores island,
super nice,super good