Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Maggie Grant

A great Property close to Melbourne Airport

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Mar 2023
Easy check in. Room very clean. No traffic noise even though it is close to a main road. Picked this property because it is just a 10 minute drive to Melbourne airport. Also very close to take away food outlets and a hotel for food.
Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Outside area
    AU$214
5.4 km from Keilor Motor Inn
Fitness centre
View more hotels in Keilor
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2022

I was met by the owner, she was very happy and professional, the room was very clean and neat, the breakfast was more than good and then I met her husband, bloody good Aussie Bloke and they appear to be a hard working couple. I will definitely recommend the stay and i will do that soon again.

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 27 September 2019

We stayed here for 2 nights as we needed somewhere close to the airport. room was clean, staff were friendly and only took 10 mins to get to the airport. Very close to shops and playgrounds for the kids too.

Room tip: Close to airport, shops and playgrounds
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 31 August 2019

I selected the motel for its location. It was close to where I was working for two days. It is comfortable enough, the manager was friendly and helpful and there are plenty of dining options in the village within a few minutes walk. The motel is also 15 – 20 minutes from the airport. It's a 70s era motel that is bit tired now. My main issue was the old wall rattler ac which was hard to regulate the temperature and which I used to warm up the room but then had to turn it off as it was too noisy to sleep with it on. The photograph on this webpage shows a split system and that's what I thought I would have when I booked the motel, I guess I was lucky enough to get one with a wall rattler.

Room tip: Ask for one without a wall rattler air conditioner
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2019

Excellent location close to airport and also local services and shops. Very clean and comfortable room, accommodating hospitality from staff making us feel very welcome. Highly recommend to all A’s also good value.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

3.5 stars is what you get. Accurate for the dated, basic but clean room we had. Bed was ok, shower was great and location was quiet. We stayed here the night of a wedding we attended at Overnewton Castle. If in the area, I would stay again as there aren't really other options close-by.

Date of stay: December 2018