I can't believe the price they charge for accommodation and breakfast....$35 per head for breakfast.....after charging over $300 a night for a small room located in the main house. The function held here was rushed and the staff couldn't wait to get rid of us. I don't think I saw the bar girl smile once, and come 11pm we were basically told to go to our rooms as the common rooms were closed down!
Don't waste your money or time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an hour from Melbourne, spoil yourself with a few days and nights of elegance and indulgence at Woodman Estate Luxury Country Hotel, Restaurant & Spa. Overlooking a private lake and surrounded by landscaped gardens, this exquisite Victorian estate provides luxurious accommodation coupled with warm, welcoming professional hospitality. There are just ten suites/rooms, all elegantly furnished and fitted with modern amenities. Guests can enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner or relaxed meal in the hotel's restaurant and there are numerous eateries and wineries close by. A highlight is the on-site Spa Retreat which offers a full range of relaxation massages and treatments as well as rejuvenation programs for 3, 5 and 7 days. Other facilities include a billiard room, tennis court, row boat for the lake and walking paths around the lake's edge. Relax - Your own private sanctuary awaits! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Woodman Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodman Estate Hotel Victoria
- Woodman Estate Victoria
- Woodman Estate Moorooduc, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria