Review Highlights
Pooey,slimey,gross

The water is disgusting, feels like I’ve just ingested cow poo, currently have poo running down my... read more

Reviewed 11 January 2024
Nick S
Not Recommended

Not recommended. On the second try, I hit myself on the head and got a head injury. My son didn't... read more

Reviewed 5 March 2023
Gamingdad2000
Porirua, New Zealand

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

This place has been here a long time since the 70s. I was our first visit. Bumps and bruises yes, thrills and spills yes, did we enjoy ourselves yes, would we go back yes, a 56yr old dad and 11 yr old son

Date of experience: January 2016
3  Thank charleswC793KQ
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

This is a great way to expend some energy and have lots of fun. The family who runs it are very professional. All participants must read a list of instructions, before receiving an additional briefing. If you have not been before you must do the first slide without a mat. After that you can choose either a slower blue mat or a faster green or orange mat. The slides are supervised the entire time.
There are several large shaded areas with tables and chairs and pool lounges for relaxing in the breeze afterwards,or if you don't wish to participate. There are also BBQs and a small shop, and everything was very clean.
My family had a great time - everyone left with a few bruises, but I honestly don't think you can use a waterslide park and leave totally unscathed - no ambulances, however, were required. I can imagine it would be a great place to host a birthday party.

Date of experience: December 2015
2  Thank Anne N
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Have had two children's birthday partied there over the past 3 years and the owners have been more than accommodating. Children had a great time, and the good thing for the parents is that by running up the hill, they get worn out! Fridges available to store cold foodstuffs in and BBQ's available for catering. As the only water slide on the coast, even though it looks simple, the kids enjoy it. Will definitely be going back.

Date of experience: September 2015
3  Thank Lisahitch
Reviewed 27 April 2015

My family recently had the pleasure of finding Thrill Hill Waterslide on the Sunshine Coast. It was fabulous!! My wife and I took it at a slower pace, my wife with no mat and me with blue which is just a little bit faster. The kids being 12 and 14 love speed so it wasn't long before they were on the fast green and orange mats. What I loved was that we were given information before we went on the slide of how to stay safe. We all had a great day and now having seen it, will be back with our lunch to BBQ and a group of friends.

Date of experience: January 2015
6  Thank awvkanga
Reviewed 3 February 2015

Thrill hill water slides is basically one big slide built at the back someones house. It is very unprofessional and very dangerous attraction. It is said that you can ride with two people. I tried this with my partner and if it wasn't for well placed fingers on her head the slide would have been a bloodbath. I complained to the operators about kids pushing others down the slide. dD you think they cared? Not a chance in heck! This is not a place to visit in the sunny coast!

Date of experience: January 2015