Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
LoveTravel174699

The best motel I have stayed in

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Nov 2021
This would be the cleanest motel that I have stayed when I walked into my room the Air conditioning was on also the lovely bright lights. The room was so clean also the bathroom. Extra lovely white towels if needed. I had dinner in their restaurant and I sent compliments to the chef. My steak was cooked perfectly also the service was spot on. The staff overall couldn’t do enough for me and I thank them for that..
I would stay there again any time..
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
, General Manager at Red Bridge Motor Inn, responded to this review
Responded 8 Nov 2021
Thank you for such a lovely review. It is very much appreciated. We have an awesome little team here & I am sure everyone will be thrilled to read this one. We hope that you visit again in the future. All the best from the team @ Red Bridge
Tropical Pool
1.7 km from Red Bridge Motor Inn
    AU$131
  • Vio.com
3.7 km from Red Bridge Motor Inn
Spacious air conditioned twin room
    AU$155
SCE Main Lodge
    AU$400
8.1 km from Red Bridge Motor Inn
View more hotels in Woombye
All reviews big pineapple family room restaurant has great food plenty of undercover parking sunshine coast on site restaurant fur babies good size big room room was clean would stay again bruce hwy tracey motel bundaberg accommodation sammie
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2021 via mobile

Room was clean and spacious. Bed super comfy. Stayed in a spa room which was amazing.
Room service was great, the chef cooked the steak to perfection. Receptionist was kind and had a smile the whole time.
Will be back

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 14 October 2021

Thank you for such a lovely review. We think we have a great hidden little gem here. Very happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope you visit again soon. All the best from the team @ Red Bridge.

Reviewed 1 September 2021 via mobile

Every time I drive past the Red Bridge Motel at Woombye, I promise myself I’ll visit there soon. There’s just something appealing about the red bridge leading in. Finally hubby took me there for dinner on our anniversary... and we were not disappointed. Not your usual cheesy motel bar restaurant. Modern decor and a relaxed atmosphere. Great basic menu at very reasonable prices. Good wine selection... we were treated to a complimentary drink of our choice since we were celebrating. Food was wonderful, can recommend the chunky home made meat pie with mashed potatoes, peas and gravy, and the fish chips and salad - the fish was huge and how do they get the chips so crunchy? The staff were very attentive and professional. All in all a wonderful experience, can’t wait to go back.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 14 October 2021

Thank you for such a lovely review. I will be sure to pass that on to the restaurant team, they will be very pleased. Yes the pies are great they are slow cooked all day to get perfectly tender meat. We look forward to seeing you again. All the best from the team @ Red Bridge.

Reviewed 25 June 2021

We dined at the Red Bridge Restaurant at the Red Bridge Motor Inn, Woombye, Sunshine Coast on 25 June 2021. The food was wonderful. Everything from prawns and calamari to steaks and pasta was cooked to perfection. The wait staff are very attentive and happy. It nice to see smiling faces. We are locals to the Sunshine Coast and this was our first visit to Red Bridge Restaurant, however, it will not be our last. My compliments to the Chef.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Melinda J
Management response:Responded 26 June 2021

Thank you! That is very much appreciated. We have a great team in the restaurant & very lucky to have our chef. I will be sure to pass your positive comments on to the team. All the best from the team @ Red Bridge

Reviewed 22 June 2021

We stayed here as a last-minute decision on a little few-day road trip in March '21.
We arrived around 7pm...drove into town for dinner (arrived too late for the RSL so we picked up pizza and took it home instead).
Good motel...clean room...good size...comfortable bed...would probably return.

Date of stay: March 2021
Management response:Responded 23 June 2021

Thank you very much, we really appreciate such positive accommodation. Our team work very hard and will love to see your review. We do hope you visit again. All the best from the team @ Red Bridge

Reviewed 3 June 2021

Spacious and comfortable room, clean and thoughtfully appointed, parking tight at the door; office obliging with printer and copier needs.
Nice but fairly ordinary looking bar and restaurant, but service is good and the chef's a knockout. No frills, plate art or extravagant claims, but clearly the finest ingredients superbly prepared.
Worth a trip from anywhere to Woombye just to have dinner.

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 4 June 2021

Thank you very much for such a lovely review. Funnily enough we have just painted the restaurant from its ghastly black & red walls which has made a big difference. Yes we are lucky to have our hard working chef and I will be sure to pass on your review to him. Thanks again from the team @ Red Bridge