“Great find, a true and happy home”
Review of Still Waters

Still Waters
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Culbokie
Still Waters
Ranked #5 of 5 Culbokie B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 August 2010

Was finding it difficult to find a room one evening and came across Still Waters, when I arrived the host was not in but her daughter took a note of my number and said she would call when she got in which she did, I was made very welcome at such short notice, they recommended the Culbokie Inn for somewhere to eat in which the food was the best I have ever had and only a 2 minute drive away. The room i stayed in was very roomy and spotless good quality beds, the B&B is set within 6 acres of the most amazing grounds with lots of wildlife etc. Plenty of space to park etc. Now for the breakfast frsh porridge, a large selection of cerals and the most delicious fruit cocktail fresh juices of a high quality and freshly filtered coffee, now for the cooked breakfast local produce used and of top notch quality and the highlight for me was the fresh bread that was just made that morning I have never had anything like it. A true relaxing home with the 2 best hosts I have came across, They even gave me quality directions of the client I was going to that day. Will not hesitate to stay here time and time again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business

Been to Still Waters? Share your experiences!