All reviews rci members welcome meeting spacious balcony full bathrooms marbella beach resort clean tidy sea view lovely beach robertos
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Reception Staff very helpful. Unfortunately our stay ruined by an awful Meal which we were made to pay full price for.
The management have no idea of customer relations other than to try and sell timeshare! Avoid this place if you can!

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Dickietrips
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I visited this resort as part of a resort/cruise deal with RCI. Whilst at the resort I attended a presentation on the benefits of membership of the Heritage premium Club. I was impressed and paid a deposit with the balance being payable when I returned to the UK. My wife was referred to hospital for scans and tests and as a result of this we requested our application be cancelled and our deposit returned. An employee contacted the Head Office and we were asked to forward evidence. This we did and were advised times that approval would be obtained the following day. This never happened and it transpired that Norman Anderson from Customer Services in the resort refused to sanction the refund. He even telephoned my wife and later advised me that my wife sounded fine! I regard his crass attitude totally unacceptable. He later advised me that he could not agree to a refund as the fourteen day cooling off period had expired. The manner in which Heritage has dealt with an honest request from an elderly couple is little short of scandalous. They are guilty of sharp practice and I would advise anyone against having any dealings with such a cowboy outfit.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
9  Thank Peter T
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

This resort is very spread out so only really works with a car or a lot of walking. The most troubling thing for me was that in the main building all the doors were locked and the elevator turned off between 11 pm and 9 am. There was not one single staff person in the building over night. Anyone with a sudden illness could be in serious trouble .

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank canadianquilter
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We arrived on New Years Eve having booked the gala dinner at the Papillon beach restaurant. Having finally departed a fog bound uk, the reception staff were helpful and very polite.
Our apartment is excellent very clean with a beach facing view and well equipped and maintained. We had reservations having read some of the other reviews, but then We realised there are different buildings on the complex and can only praise our accommodation. So far we cannot fault our stay, our toaster broke and was immediately replaced, regards time share we politely but firmly advised we are not interested.
Therefore we would highly recommend a stay here in club playa real and would not hesitate to book this again for a relaxing break.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank acornfalls
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We visited this resort as a family from Australia with adult children and partners for Christmas this year to meet up with our daughter and her partner who have been living in London. We were all so looking forward to it. We arrived 23rd December at 6.30pm after being delayed at the airport due to missing luggage. We checked in and were given a set of keys for Fort Knox. It took us 15 mins to unlock the villa. We were thinking it was a bit over the top with roller shutters on all sliding glass doors. If only we had known! We had Christmas Day in the villa, and on Boxing Day set off to see Seville about 3 hours drive from the resort. When we got back the villa had been accessed and our money stolen. No one could have broken into the unit it was accessed by key. Beware if you are renting in this resort! They know the rental places and you will be robbed! The resort couldn't have cared less. The police were helpful in providing us with a report. It certainly soured our visit to South Spain! Which is a shame as it is beautiful!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family