All reviews hot pools bedroom apartment great location discounted price stay there again marine parade spa pool secure parking walking distance to everything main beach easy walk nice balcony small gym top floor heated towel rail harbour side central location
Reviewed 18 August 2017

The reception staff were very friendly showing us two room. We decided on the room with full views of the ocean at an extra cost. Everywhere in Mount Maunganui is expensive if you want anything decent even in winter. We checked in and after some maintenance on the toilet seat it was sitting back and enjoying the sunset. There is a very good free wi fi in this complex. The only downside was the fact that there is no cable TV. Worth a visit for couples or family and there are cafe's and restaurants close

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The apartment we had was nice. It had all the necessary amenities to make our stay comfortable. I would recommend it. The apartment had a kitchenette and a washing machine. The views were not so great from our apartment. We had an allotted car park.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed in the only 3 bedroom apartment with great sea views. Apartment has 2 queen beds and 2 single beds. (2 bathrooms)1 room has ensuite and there is a separate bathroom for everyone else. Apartment can be made into a 2 bedroom place by locking one of the bedrooms which makes it cheaper to get for night. Apartment is modern, clean and tidy. Very central to shops and beach area.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I absolutely loved my stay! I stayed kin a two bedroom/one bath unit with my college age son in May. The unit was immaculately clean, updated, and had every amenity you could want as a traveler. The beds were comfortable and warm, the shower had plenty of hot water, and the kitchen was well supplied for cooking. The views were the best part. There is even a nice balcony to enjoy.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Thank you so much James for going above and beyond and helping us with suggestions of where to go. I cannot say enough positive about this place.
As my phone app is not letting me scroll back...i might add here that the location is great. We were hiking/running the mountain each morning, and able to check the surf from our windows.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Incredibly friendly couple greeted us at the front desk. We didn't make a reservation ahead of time, but we lucked out and stayed in a bright, spacious and clean two bedroom/ two bathroom apartment. Would easily fit another couple. Great views of the bay. Wonderful location, close to the main street and beach. Very quiet.

Room Tip: 4th floor, bay view side
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple