“Excelent Food ”

Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Migdal
Price range: USD 40 - USD 70
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Magdalena is a restaurant which introduces a new concept of refinedGalilee food, with Lebanese and Mediterranean touches. Magdalena,located on the shore of the Sea of Galilee, is surrounded by breathtakingscenery and offers views of Mount Arbel and the ancient city of Magdalawhich was recently discovered and is considered one of the most importantsites in antiquity.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best restaurants in Israel.
We had the lamb cutlets. The best was the Galil delight !!
Enjoy

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Our pilgrimage of 22 stopped at the Magdalena Restaurant for lunch on August 23, 2018. As I said last year, I would come back again. Food was terrific. Must try the cauliflower appetizer. I had the kabob. Very good lunch and a nice view of the area. If I get a chance, I may make it there a third time.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The food there is above expectations , everything we tasted was delicious. especially, the Knafeh, the Arayes and the Mushroom dish . Service was fine, although slow sometimes , but they told us that on that day there were missing some waiters.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I had heard and read so much about Magdalena that I went there with a friend with high expectations. The restaurant itself is lovely with a tasteful decor and beautiful scenery of the Golan Heights, the Galilee, Mount Arbel and Lake Kinneret from every window. Our waiter was so kind, so helpful in his advise and treated us like royalty. But it was the food in the end that was absolutely phenominal. and made our visit there unforgettable! Every dish was diviine and so creatively presented, I wanted to take a picture of each plate. The combination of Arabic, Mediterranean and Italian flavors had our taste buds flying! It is a dining experience everyone should have! I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank marla25
Reviewed 6 August 2018

The environment, the service, the view, the immaculate toilets, the wine cellar, the music and of course the wonderfull, delicious and generous dishes. Every time I´m in the area, about 4 times a month, I don´t miss them.