All reviews sea of galilee patio overlooking the sea short walk wonderful place galilee region tile floors beautiful place to stay christian pilgrims home base base to explore small kitchen stayed here for three nights rocky beach rooms are spacious great addition excellent location salad
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Great retreat house to use as Home base for a Pilgrimage to Galilee. Centrally located, quiet, reflective, clean, and excellent food. Easy walk to the shore of the Sea of Galilee. Nice patio area for evening cocktail or wine and sharing the day.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank jcfrickpa
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here as part of a pilgrimage group. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. My room overlooked the Sea of Galilee and the sunrise was spectacular! Our stay included breakfast and dinner and both were delicious. The staff was very accommodating to my dietary needs and went out of their way to make me something special (and it was delicious!). There is a sweet gift shop (which I regret not picking up a certain item) and a quiet chapel for prayer. This seemed more to me as a retreat house rather than a commercial hotel and it was my favorite place to stay on our pilgrimage. If you can stay here, I recommend it!

Date of stay: February 2018
4  Thank dsluvsms
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Beautiful place to stay around the Sea of Galilee! Wonderful staff and comfortable accommodations! Great food! Wonderful patio and bar! Will definitely be back! Enjoyed a nice running trail and plenty of natural beauty surrounds the hotel. Also has great gift shop!

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 21 December 2017

After two good to average accommodations in Bethlehem and Mount Tavor we at last arrived here. Is is a 4 star hotel in most things, especially the rooms. Meals are all buffet but they cope admirably. The chef producing 20 omelettes at once was a revelation, albie cutting one large one into 20. Thre is even a shelter in case rockets come over from Golan.

Room tip: All much the same
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

This is really one of a very limited number of quiet places on the sea of Galilee. Very few people on the beach. The grounds are well ķept and the views are stunning. I have only stayed in the family apartments which are clean and spacious enough to accommodate 5 or even 6 people. The apartments have a small kitchen with a fridge a stove and a microwave oven. however if you are planning to do any cooking you will find that there are very few pots, pans cutting knives. there were not even enough silverware and glasses for all of us. as we are familiar with these li mutations we simply bring everything from home, but if you can't, make other plans for food.

Date of stay: November 2017