“Dinner with friends”
Review of High Street Cafe

High Street Cafe
Ranked #4 of 675 Restaurants in Taguig City
Description: Nine culinary neighborhoods; one High Street.
Description: Nine culinary neighborhoods; one High Street.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We are so impressed with High street Cafe. From the interior of the restaurants to selections of the food. What’s really amazed us is the live counters where chefs are making food and fresh juices right in front of you. The cakes and desserts selection was simply fantastic, can’t describe in words. We had to use all of our willpower to resist temptation to go on eating out here. Highly recommend no wonder they call it “HIGH STREET”. We just wanted to highlight those courteous and amazing staff who always ensure that we do not get confused into stupor with all the variety of food that they offer..
Thank you to ( Louige,Lois,Christian for taking care of us, and providing assistance from time to time.) Ms. Kaile from Cold section for making our seafood platter. Amazing sumptuous gastronomic experience. Truly amazing

Dine S, Manager at High Street Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hello Edwin!

Words do not suffice to express how grateful we are for your review. We know that you have options and we are tremendously happy you picked us. It is indeed our corporate goal to be the best in the market and through our hard work earn the loyalty and love of every single customer. We are glad to know your experience was positive in every possible way! We will be sure to share your review with our team on our next staff meeting.

We really look forward to serving you for many years to come, thank you for the friendship and patronage.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had a really wonderful dinner at High Street Cafe to celebrate my mom's birthday. Upon entering, Irish greeted warmly and ushered into our assigned table. We requested to change tables since my grandma can't stay longer in a very cold place. And we got the perfect spot! Thanks to Irish whose incharge for everything without any question ask.

The food selection is AMAZING!! I've tried most of the good recommention from Irish, laksa, wagyu and the best part is MOLTEN LAVA cake.
On service, I can say High Street Cafe has the best service I have experienced. Staff our very attentive to our needs, especially that we have an elderly with us.

I will come back again! Thanks for the Exceptional Service!

Dine S, Manager at High Street Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hello Pau!

Thank you for giving us such high marks. We are constantly hard at work to deliver the best possible products and experiences. We are glad to know that your purchase was just the right product for you, and we totally hit the spot. You selected us based on online kudos given by other customers and we are glad that once again we were able to deliver! We realize our customers are busy and knowing that they took the time to voice their opinion and give us such high accolades validates every effort we make to go the extra mile. We will be sure to share your review with our team on our next staff meeting.

Thank you very much for the great friendship, see you again very soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our date here so much. It was our third trip but this place never disappoints. Every food item from tge wide array is delicious. Our favorites are Beef Cheeks, Claypot Rice, salt & pepper fried chicken, giant shrimps, Trea Leches, and macarons. There’s no bad food here! And the service is really fast, personal, courteous, and helpful. Best part is the unique red wine Sangria mixed by Chris. It. Was. Just. Perfect.

Hello Ruffa!

WOW! Reviews like this fuel our hearts and make us try better every single day. We believe that business is all about people and the greatest compliments we can receive are those that highlight the commitment of our staff to deliver the best possible service.
We believe the only way for us to deliver first class products and experiences is by knowing what our customers love best and that can only be achieved through feedback like yours. Online feedback is precious to us and we are thankful you took the time to let us know about your experience with us. We hope you give us the opportunity to serve you again. Rest assured we will do whatever it takes to deliver on our promise.

Thank you very much for the great friendship and patronage.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The buffet was great. The Beef Cheeks and Claypot Rice are definitely worth trying. They did not have lobsters this time around. We learned they serve them only on weekends. The staff Chris was very courteous and even gave us a complimentary drink.

Hello Nicholas!

We wanted to take a moment to thank you for telling us more about your experience with us. Our common goal is to constantly strive to deliver the very best by matching people that love their work with products and services that rock! We love what we do, and getting word that we are exactly what you were looking for makes us beyond excited. We recognize our customers are busy and are beyond thankful for their willingness to spend time giving us feedback. Rest assured that this will be cascaded to Chris and the whole team.

Thank you for your friendship and patronage!

Cheers,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at the shangri la at the fort ending my stay March 31. While there I eat at the cafe just about every day. The food is good and plentiful. But most days I was to tired to really enjoy the food as I worked evenings. The staff was really great however one employee truly stood out while I was there. I met Irish early in my stay, once she found out I worked evenings and how I liked my coffee every morning (evening lol) my coffee was just about waiting for me perfectly made with one sugar and no cream. At a 5 star hotel it is the small things that differentiates a location. And if you have the pleasure of meeting Irish I believe you will understand and experience first hand 5 star service.

Thank you for making my stay away from my home that much easier.

Dine S, Manager at High Street Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi De Shaun!

We are so grateful for your feedback! What a wonderful Surprise! Your words of encouragement make us feel proud of what we do. Reviews highlighting the commitment of our people to serve every customer with passion reaffirm that we are indeed living up to our mission statement. Indeed Irish is one of our service warriors who give passion and enthusiast in her job. Rest assured that this will be well cascaded to the whole team. We are looking forward to having you again!

Thank you for the friendship and patronage.