“French toast for the win”
Review of Single Origin

Single Origin
Ranked #1 of 37 Coffee & Tea in Taguig City
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I loved the french toast, its the best french toast I ever had in manila so far. I also enjoyed the salad with prosciutto.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

The coffee at this place is very good and that's it. I expected from the food but it turned out ordinary in taste. I was disappointed in their crab cakes which was too salty, the pasta in crab fat was good though. Service should be improved - pay attention to guests, respect guests when sitting them in shared tables.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I read some reviews of the restaurant before I went there to meet some friends. Unfortunately, it didn't meet my expectations. We ordered the bacon which supposedly was very good. It was tough and not good at all. We got two orders but didn't finish it. We all just tried a piece and nobody liked it. I got the crab cake. It's thick & too dense. Not good either. We also tried the crab fat pasta. Not very good either. The salad was ok. Otherwise, I doubt if I will be going back. Sad that it didn't live up to expectation.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

But I guess that's what the restaurant is for. Chilling and relaxing. There's breakfast the whole day. And brunch and yes, a hearty full meal. The meal was actually not bad considering the food around the area. The service is good and much better than the starchy Dean and Deluca beside.

It's great that the place was open even on Good Friday.

1  Thank Benjamin C
Reviewed 13 April 2017

OMG the salted Caramel latte was to die for and the corned beef was definitely something to come back for. The service was great and the location was perfect.