“Excellent ! A great place for family ....”
other travellers have booked this property
Master's Bedroom with Balcony
Room 3 - Single Size Bunk Bed
Bathroom 2 with Electric Water Heater
Electric Water Heater installed on 2 bathrooms
Living Room Area with 37inch TV with Cable, WiFi and Sound System
Dining Area (Table with 6 Chairs)
Living Room Balcony
Gym in Clubhouse Basement
Picnic Area
Playground near Picnic Area and Pool Area
View of Clubhouse & Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Shirley B
San Jose, California
“Excellent ! A great place for family ....”
Reviewed 3 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed in this unit from March 23-March 30 with my family . We are back for the 2nd time and loving it more . We have a great time and the amazing amenities is really good for the whole family with the children. The place is very secured and unit is spacious and always well prepared when we arrived . Gilbert ( owner ) and Vicky ( assistant ) is very accommodating ,helpful and very easy to deal with . The place is convenient. The condo has a small plaza at the back where you can find carpark , restaurant , salon , supermarket etc by foot ( 5 mins walk ) . Very convenient . Taxi is just at the gate or you may ask the guard for a taxi ready for you before you go out ( usually 5-15 mins. ). To : Gilbert and Vicky ..Thank you very much for another pleasant stay in your unit. We will see you again next year :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17 Aug 2016
Thanks again Mam Shirley, its a pleasure to host you and your wonderful family. God bless :)
Libran201...
Surrey, Canada
“Spacious, quiet and very secured location.”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

I love the location, it is very secured and quiet and there is a nearby grocery which saves you time, gas and away from stressful traffic. The subdivision is well maintained.
I did encounter some minimal problems though with regards to the cleanliness of the unit itself. We found hairs on the beddings, bedsheets and pillow cases on bedroom 2 smelled like they have been recently used, there were things stuffed under the beds both in bedroom 2 and masterbedroom... and upon closer inspection, dust were accumulating and found one cocroach...also saw another one on the masterbedroom bathroom ceilings....these I pointed out to Carisse, the owner's niece.
Carisse was apologetic and helped me sweep off some dust. To her credit, she was very accomodating and helpful. I couldn't say the same thing with the owner, Gilbert.
Gilbert, the owner from the very start was all about business. In our last exchange of emails I had to tell him to lay low on reminding me of check out time...he kept emailing 3 successive times just to remind me about it. And on the day that we were actually there, when I emailed him about the problems I encountered, he replied by offering to refund me 75dollars and to check out the following day if we are not comfortable. I did not reply to his email as I was still busy attending to some more pressing matter..,but he still persisted and called me personally!! He even told me that "this is business"? Like seriously? This is how you treat your customers? We haven't even got settled inyet...I was out the following day attending to a very pressing matter and he wants or expects us to bail out right away? It felt like he was daring me and could not care less how it would be very inconvenient for me and my family...and also to her niece...he does not care that his niece has something important thing to do as well...what if I took his bait? He would demand that his niece skip the two weddings she was supposed to attend just so she would be present during our hasty check out? Such inconsiderate person. For him, in his own words..everything is all about "business"
We checked in very late around 6pm because of the heavy traffic and we got lost, and yet he still wanted us out by 12pm on our check out date...no extension.He claims that he has another tenant coming in that day. Even hotels that I have been to gave me extension for an hour...(for verifications Blue Marina in Boracay and BSA Twin Towers in Pasig)
I WOULD NOT recommend this rental, but I would still go back to this subdivision if I find another owner.

Tip: bbq grill is first come first serve...no reservation needed...that's what the admin told me.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location and amenities
Liked least: The owner's customer service performance needs upgrading
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
26 Aug 2014
Thank you for your comments, glad to hear that you like the location, security and the well-maintained subdivision. We are saddened that you were not completely satisfied with your 2-day stay with us. We live overseas and we find running this business enjoyable as it doesn’t cost us too much stress as we generally have good reviews. Reviews are important and should be taken constructively to improve service levels and on the other side, it should also be taken with a grain of salt. Luckily, reviews work both ways – to the owner and the guest.
Rules and regulations have been decided by the management for security and benefit of all owners and tenants. Occupants regardless if long or short-term are treated equally. We cannot simply ask them to “give way” or “prioritise” you as per your request - rules should be followed courteously and respectfully.
Pls note that this condo unit is NOT a hotel property, so comparing them as such is like comparing a diamond and gold, it is a matter of personal preference.
Re: issues that you mentioned, see below:
Cleanliness: we use a professional cleaning company; this has already been brought to their attention. On top of that, our caretaker also spots clean prior to guests check in.
Beddings: we provide clean freshly-washed beddings at ALL TIMES, this is non-negotiable.
Personal items: this unit is our home; personal items will be stored and cannot be simply removed. We will make sure that this is properly-maintained.
Pls understand that we are running a business. And running a business doesn’t mean satisfying every requests of one guest at the expense of other guests or the entire community.
As a future guest of other Flipkey properties, kindly note the ff:
Occupant details: we are not stressing you by asking this information. Management office requires this in advance as this will be distributed to security office, pool attendant, gym reception, etc.
Check in & out time: this is vital to plan the logistics of your stay. Again, we are not bugging you, we just want the unit to be ready upon your arrival and to ensure a smooth check out.
Extension time: we’ve granted requests for extensions however, this is subject to availability. Our unit is booked same day as your check out date and to be fair to the incoming party, we need necessary turn-over time to be able to prepare for their arrival.
Use of facilities: occupants are allowed to use all facilities; hence the management requires occupant details. Unfortunately, giving them “depending on the mood of my guests” is not an acceptable answer. As advertised, our unit can occupy 7-10 guests – we are not allowed to register 20+ people or the entire clan so they can use the facilities.
Parties using facilities: this is a private property and to avoid overcrowding, pool usage is open to registered occupants only. Imagine the chaos if each household will bring in unlimited guests. Hence, pool parties are best done on a private resort. Likewise with BBQ facilities – we have no control on its availability.
Security deposit – as payments are processed directly through Flipkey, it is rather unfair to accuse us of withholding your deposit. The processing time is controlled by Flipkey, we’ve no direct involvement re: security deposits in the past.
Employee relations: our caretakers are paid employees and as per any job, work responsibilities must be prioritize during work days, personal matters should be treated as is and should not be a concern of any guests. We have reminded our caretakers to be professional with their conversations with guests.
And lastly, even if we are based overseas – it is our practice to make a courtesy call to our guest to welcome them and wish them a good stay. If for any reason that they are not satisfied, we give them the option to check out and get a refund. We believe that we have addressed all your concerns. We acknowledge that there are areas for improvement on our side and we also hope that your misconceptions and expectations on renting non-hotel accommodation is now more clearly defined.
Shirley B
San Jose, California
“Feel at home , Comfortable , Spacious and Clean”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We stayed in this condo for 1 week and have fun. Area is very safe . The condo is new, spacious, nicely furnished and very comfortable. Anything i need is all in just like home . Basic cleaning supplies are available if you want to do a little bit of housekeeping. The pool area is attractive. The children are loving it . The Savemore supermarket is no more than a 10-minute walk . Wi-Fi service at condo is reliable and reasonably fast. The airconditioning is nice and cool. Taxi is easy .I can't ask for more . Some small issues from day 1 but everything is perfectly taken care very fast in same day which is not a problem at all . Overall, we enjoyed our stay here and will highly recommend this condo. Thank you Mr. Gilbert and her wife (owner) for the hospitality and hope you can host us again sometime in the near future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17 Aug 2016
Hi Mam Shirley, It was nice to host you and your family, thank you so much and hope to host you again in the future. Keep in touch.
Best regards, Gilbert
new york
Reviewed 28 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
17 Aug 2016
Thank you, please keep in touch and don't hesitate to message me if you have questions. Keep safe :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing