“Happy Place”

Vanilla Cupcake Bakery Global
Ranked #9 of 12 Bakeries in Taguig City
Reviewed 31 May 2018

This place is over decorated which makes me feel happy. It's a happy place to look at. They got nice and cozy chairs/couches. Service is OK considering there were only 2 crews when we visited. Food/cake is just average tasting.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I’m with my friends when we came in the restaurant. Interior was IG-worthy and great, undeniably. BUT the waiters and waitresses are so irritating. At first, there is no one who welcomed us to offer seats. We just opted for a table near the cabinet. It was still messy. Few minutes have passed but there are no persons yet coming for us. So we thought it is self-service. When someone is at the cashier area, one friend asked if we need to order there then the lady cashier told her that she’ll be giving us the menu. While we order, I asked her to clean the table coz it was still messy so she took the used plates and forgot to get the teapot and also forgot to wipe the messy table. Few minutes again have passed, table was not yet cleaned. When the order came, they are about to place our order in the table so I quickly told them that the table was still messy. Then that’s the only time they cleaned our tables. As some of my friends ate the food, calamari is a pending order. Take note, it is categorized as a “Starter”. My friend followed up her order and later we knew, that the calamari was not available! We just knew it when she only followed up. Then she just ordered chicharong bulaklak. Lo and behold, the serving was too small and expensive for one person. I didn’t like the pumpkin soup. Truffle pasta and seafood marinara were “okay”, but Chelsea Kitchen’s were way better. I won’t return to this restaurant again. Not recommended. Waste of money.

1  Thank leijane
Reviewed 16 February 2018

As we were deciding on where to meet friends for dinner, I saw some recent negative reviews of how this place is not like it used to be. Since this was our first time, we decided to not worry about it and try. We were glad we did because we had a good experience for dinner.

We opted for here because of the decor (does remind us of Alice in Wonderland) and the menu as our friends brought their daughter. She enjoyed the chocolate cupcake.

My wife and I ordered the pumpkin soup as well as pastas. I like the soup but my wife didn't really care for it due to the spices added that made it different than most others. The pasta was good, I opted for the truffle pasta. My wife had the seafood marinara, which she enjoyed. We wanted to try the cupcakes since they look so good, but we were both already full.

The prices are all very reasonable. The service was good. I would definitely come back.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

It was supposed to be desert for my mother in law’s birthday dinner. Although I was looking forward to this treat it turned out to be a huge disappointment. The cupcakes don’t come near the quality they once had when the company started in that temporary shop in Glorietta.
my Dulce de Leche cupcake was dry as sand. It was as if it had been in the showcase for at least a week, exposed to sun and other drying elements. The coffee walnut did not taste any better.
When Vanilla Cupcake started we could not get enough of their cupcakes and had to restrain ourselves so we would not eat to many. Now I cannot even finish half a cupcake out of fear to have a mouth full of dust with my next bite... even a complaint did not result in a response... such a shame. What a waste. This is how legends die...
If you plan a visit here, bring lots and lots of fluids to wash down the sand...

2  Thank Dle1408
Reviewed 1 May 2017

went there last Holy Saturday. almost all of their food was unavailable. their cold drinks were not available. had to settle for all-day breakfast meals. be there in the morning if you want to come.