“A lot of space for donut binging”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #8 of 12 Bakeries in Taguig City
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

People like me who like desserts would definitely know that "KK" is a go to place for sweet tooth cravings (or in some cases, people who need free wifi) My favorites include New York Cheesecake and Original Glazed Doughnut. They never fail to fill up my sugar need and also for an instant mood boost (who gets sad when eating happy tasting donuts anyways?)

Reviewed 22 September 2014

There are other Krispy Kreme outlets nearer my house but this is the one that I like the best. The doughnuts are always freshly made. Also, there are so many favors here. The last time I was in Washington, DC, I asked my daughter to buy the caramel salted flavor from the store at DuPont Circle. They had none, only limited favors. So, I told her that the Krispy Kreme at home is better. To think that it is an American chain. I will always return to this particular outlet when I need a doughnut fix:)

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Went to BGC to meet my date at Brgy South Side but it was raining so I decided to drop by at Krispy Kreme to loosen up and wait for the downpour to stop. The place was cool with the aroma and scent of freshly baked donuts filled the air. It was just few minutes after 1400H but a considerable number of people were lined up towards the counter. The waitstaff was quick in getting orders so I was able to get fast the line. I noticed though that the queue continues to get longer as i slowly seep my coffee. The place was getting crowded considering that this store had more space than any other KK outlets plus the fact that more customers had preferred the (non air-con) seats outside. My attention was caught by the machinery behind the glass panel. Donuts were made here oven-fresh without human hand intervention. I barely noticed my phone had been ringing ... the human line had almost completely obscured the machine from my vision. I asked my date to come over to Krispy Kreme regardless if we had to tow the line again for the freshest donut in town.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Compare to other branches this particular store has a very relaxing and quiet ambiance. It is situated in one of the high end point/ street in Taguig. I just don't like the hot caramel macchiato that they serve because the cinnamon that they put in my drinks is too over powering.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

This Krispy Kreme outlet is somewhat larger in size than is typical in Metro Manila.

On a warm Saturday afternoon, it was great to sit down while enjoying my strawberry doughnut. The accompanying cold drink that I enjoyed was also a welcome respite from the heat.

I was served quickly and efficiently.

No complaints.