“Better than some but not the best”

Kitchen's Best Home Patisserie
Ranked #6 of 12 Bakeries in Taguig City
Cuisines: Philippine
Description: Telephone + 63 2 211 0010/ + 63 2 478 4870
Description: Telephone + 63 2 211 0010/ + 63 2 478 4870
Reviewed 11 October 2017

They have a small kiosk at the second floor at Central Square in BGC. A lot of their cakes are included in the best cakes or dessert list so we ended up buying 2 cakes, the sansrival and the white chocolate macadamia cheesecake. I didn't really care much for the sansrival. We prefer the cheesecake because it was sweet. We wanted to have the sampler but you would have to order it in advance. It took them a minute to locate their brochure so that they can give it to me and I was handed an old copy as it already has crease marks on them. I think its best to have a brochure on hand though, not just for existing customers but also for new customers to check out what they offer. I would still like to try their other desserts though.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

This review is for their branch in Pasong Tamo. As I had serviced my car in the nearby dealership, I ventured to this complex to try out another restaurant that I've read about before. Unfortunately that restaurant is closed on Saturdays so I ended up in Kitchen's Best instead. I have read poor reviews about this place but we were hungry and didn't want to venture out again to look for another place. We ordered the Chorizo Quezo dip, Pepperoni and Mushroom Pizza (minus the mushrooms), and since I had my heart set on trying the sisig in the other restaurant I ended up ordering it here. Big mistake! We got overpriced mediocre tasting food. I can't say anything about the cakes which look really good but we decided not to eat dessert anymore here as we were already turned off by their food. The place would have been cozier if it had some music that masks the noise from the customers, the staff, and from the coffee machine and microwave oven we keep hearing from inside the kitchen.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

If you're craving to satisfy your sweet tooth, just head to Kitchen's Best and you'll find loads of baked goodies from cakes, to pies, and tarts. This place offers literally "the best" sansrival cakes that comes in not just 1 or 2... but 3 delicious flavors! My fave is the mango, which earned great food reviews from culinary experts, and they also have chocolate and coffee toffee! Isn't that just amazing?? I give two thumbs up for Kitchen's Best!!

Reviewed 25 February 2016

On a quest for a yummy ube cake for a friend who has a craving for it. And since she specifically said "except the one from this popular bakeshop"- we have yet to buy her her birthday cake. But when I tasted this purple yam cake from Kitche's Best, the search might be soon over. Light merengue base- sana rival like with butter frosting so light! Best of all, not too sweet! Goes best with coffee americano or green tea for your afternoon merienda.

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

- The three qualities of this restaurant why I keep coming back.

Their interior is very pretty, which matters a lot to me :)

Whichever I order on the menu, I love. Favorites are the ribs, relleno, and salpicao. Their Kamias shake is good too

This restaurant is right outside my office so it's the perfect combination!

I didn't give it a 5 only because sometimes the food take a little longer than the TAT the waiter quotes, but that's only when the place is packed.