“Yes.. They really are the BEST! :)” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of F1 Hotel Manila

F1 Hotel Manila
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Taguig City
Manila, Philippines
“Yes.. They really are the BEST! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2011

My auntie asked me to go booked us a room in a hotel because her Japanese husband will visit her here in the Philippines. While browsing the internet, I got interested with this new hotel rising in Taguig. I checked the site and i told my auntie that there is a nearby hotel within our vicinity. She browsed the site and immediately asked me to call the hotel and go book a room for us. During our stay, my auntie's husband was really happy with the service. He kept claiming that Best Western Premier F1 Hotel was the best hotel he ever stayed. I myself admit that they really provided us with GREAT,AWESOME,SUPERB service. From reservations which only take about 5 minutes, accomodating and friendly staff, very neat, modern,spacious, elegant, and clean rooms, and superb room service. But the best part that I really enjoyed was dining at their "F" restaurant. They make delicious and appetizing food with a very wide range of choices.. My auntie's husband enjoyed their Japanese food. We will defintitely return and stay again in Best Western Premier F1 Hotel.. Good Job! They really did stood up for their name :)

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank karlo28

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
  • Korean first
Taguig, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2011

We actually live in the area but needed a single night stay because of maintenance issues at our residence. Despite the short notice, the staff was extremely friendly and easy to work with. Our room was spacious- two large beds plus a sitting area- and very well appointed. Nice towels, bedding, and toiletries. Delicious breakfast, nice gym. This hotel is well situated in Fort Bonifacio- it's close to St. Luke's hospital, major shopping areas, and great restaurants. Thank you!

Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
6 Thank Becca H
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2011

If you would like to finally go to a hotel where the emphasis is placed on first class service and where one feels like a VIP guest at every turn, then you really want to experience some time at the first hotel to open in the Global City area. Under the excellent guidance of its most accommodating General Manager, Chad Davis, the hotel is a great place to go for business, pleasure or if you would care to use their gorgeous function rooms as the British Womens Association did this morning for their monthly General Meeting. The food was delicious, the service staff attentive and we will most definitely be returning to the F1 for more of the ultimate in personal service.....with a very broad smile!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
6 Thank Fiona403
Baguio, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2011

my 5 year old son exclaimed when we checked in with F1 hotel at Taguig.we compared it with other hotels we've been into, this is one best!stayed there for 2 nights and staff were accommodating and room very comfortable. its walking distance to market!market! mall. my complain:noise near this hotel is caused by the nearby construction and there is no hair blower.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank Faith C
Bangkok
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2011

I stayed here 31 Oct to 1 Nov 2011.

Great experience.

I normally stay at the Manila Peninsula in Makati which is one of my favourite hotels in the world but I saw the F1 just opened in Global City and decided to try it. It's close to my office (walking distance), plus it's in The Fort which is a great area, with 100's of great restaurants also within walking distance.

The room was great. Everything is new, the bed and duvet are comfortable, the bathroom is perfect, with a nice rain forest shower.

Internet is free, and fast.

There is a buffet breakfast on the 5th floor, which was also included in the rate. A lap pool is also on the 5th floor (which I did not use).

The biggest plus at this hotel is that all the staff seem genuinely happy to work there. The service from everyone I encountered was warm and heartfelt. No fake smiles!

I was actually depressed when I checked out because I felt like I was at home. The staff even remembered my name.

Full Disclosure: I spend most of my time in Thailand where the service is legendary wherever you go (hotels, restaurants, shops). The F1 doesn't take a back seat to even the service levels provided in Thailand.

I can't wait to get back.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
2.5 km away
City Garden Grand Hotel
City Garden Grand Hotel
#10 of 80 in Makati

Been to F1 Hotel Manila? Share your experiences!