“Average”

Add it.
Craft Pub and Grill
Ranked #498 of 637 Restaurants in Taguig City
Reviewed 10 October 2016

I have been here with my friends for the first time and still thinking of coming back at least. It is not as high end as you may expect considering that the pub is inside BGC. Their grilled chicken are awesome and nachos are superb perfect match to your drinks. The stage is very welcoming to the guests and so as the music. cool.

Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

Been here twice, first time we met another group and had an amazing time till almost closing...but we had fun due to the group and not the place as we found the second time.

We had our drinks spiked....

Ordered BOTTLES and also mixers....we are strong drinkers and no problems drinking loads of neat alcohol for example...

Yet one of the group vomited on first glass and all of us began feeling dizzy by 3rd glass...

Why??? I think because one of the group was overly flirty with the waitress (not rude though!).

When we complained and were almost falling over, the security made us pay in full for the bottles and then threw us out.

All of us violently sick....light headed etc.

This place is dangerous.

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Went out to unwind but turn into a bad night. First the cocktail drink that I ordered..the glass was small..the coke in it was stale , as I told the waiter about it...he just told me" I will tell the bartender next time" and he just gave me a less than 1/4 glass of coke...duh!!!!
Second.. we ordered pizza and onion rings
The pizza came out first...we finished it..we waited a little while still the onion rings didn't came out. So we just ask for the bill and cancel the onion rings. the waitress then insisted that we wait and she will make a new one coz its already been billed, and I said " No! And I won't pay the onion rings that didn't came out". And so I just paid the things that we consumed...and guess what... I got a change Full of coins.
And their food is not worth their price. Better go to Draft...the original

1  Thank Joelliao
Reviewed 20 August 2015

We would have tolerated the food and the watered down cocktails but the rude staff ruined our night. We ordered onion rings which didn't arrive and when we were getting the bill we told the waiter that he should cancel the rings but he rudely insisted that it's in the kitchen already and we should pay for it even though it didn't arrive! When we got the bill we were so pissed because they gave us so many coins. Very rude! Good service is an important thing!

Reviewed 12 July 2015

the place was quite packed when we went there yesterday ! enjoyed the performance of the band that kept the crowd on their feet ..enjoying the night here with booze and some mojitos!