• Ordered the following dishes:
1. Angus Ribeye USDA Prime Grade Steak - delicious, juicy, cooked as requested.
2. Lorenzo's Truffle cream pasta - simple plating and looks very unassuming but tastes really good and satisfying.
3. RB foie gras open face sandwich - it was okay but I suggest a medium well or well done for the prime rib which would probably suit the sandwich a better. The foie gras was a bit overcooked for my taste.
• Ordered the following desserts:
1. Crispy milk - surprisingly delicious. The server described it as panna cotta coated with breading then deep fried. Best eaten right away as the breading loses its crispiness after a while
2. New York cheesecake - very soft and mildly sweetened.
3. Key lime pie - well balanced sweet and sour taste.
4. Tea - standard individually served tea bags.
• Great ambience, decent food serving size, a bit on the pricey side but over all great dining experience.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.