“Good Food, Great Service”
Review of Mamou

Mamou
Ranked #35 of 637 Restaurants in Taguig City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2017

My husband and I had dinner here since we were craving for steak. I had the Wawa's Prime Rib, while my husband had the lamb chops. Both were so good! and the quantity was big so my husband and I were able to share! the dishes came with 2 sides-- the mashed potato is a must-try! it's so creamy and so good--gravy is not necessary.

True to its label of "A Home Kitchen", everyone in the restaurant was nice and warm to us. It seemed like everyone was always alert to check if the guests needed something. We were happy that our main server was knowledgeable on wine pairings for the dishes we ordered. Their wine is pretty good, too! Looking around the restaurant while driving, most tables had a wine glass or two. So I guess their wine selection is pretty good.

The staff seem comfortable asking guests about their food, and seemed genuine too. As opposed to other restaurants wherein servers seemed to ask only because mandatory.

We were surprised when we were asked if we were celebrating something special (we were, our sixth month anniversary as husband and wife), and we were pleasantly surprised that they have us a complimentary cupcake with a "happy anniversary" card on top!

My husband and I were very happy with the service (and the food, of course!) that we really plan on going back. Service here is something I have not seen in other restaurants. Our every need is addressed even though the place was pretty packed for a rainy Monday night. Looking forward to trying other stuff on their extensive menu.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I'm a steak boy, and Mamou is my choice. Ok, one of my top choices.
I was surprised to find out upon reading an article on them (conveniently framed on their wall) that they never intended to be a steakhouse.
Lucky for me that they evolved into just that.
Their steak matched with bottarga pasta is like lunch on your birthday. And that's literal for me.
Call ahead, its tight getting a table. But it's sooooo worth it.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The dry-aged rib eye never fails! The truffle cream pasta is something I frequently crave. The roast chicken and pork are good too. Can't say much about the cocktails but we didn't like the frozen mojito. Their iced tea is great though. Service is always good. Love eating here for special occasions.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

This is our nth time here but we love all their food. Appetizer-cheese and salami. Of course non stop bread and butter. We had salad, truffle pasta and creamed angus corned beef pasta. Plus of course the steak. All steak comes with 2 sidings (you pick which one you want). For dessert we had lime pie and pecan pie. Better to have a reservation, it gets really full.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

A place with a buzz and frequently busy. Have only had salads, soups and sandwiches, all of which were good. Really like the kamote salad which is a house specialty. Prices typical of Bonifacio.