“Excellent cucina Italiana from the North”

Ambrosini's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 96 Restaurants in Norwood
Price range: USD 13 - USD 35
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2018

We have been here several times over the years on special personal occasions. We have never regretted the offerings! They had always been very good ! But it is not cheap

1  Thank LFNg

Reviewed 22 March 2018

A family owned and operated high class traditional Italian restaurant. Our local fine dining experience. Since moving to the area two years ago we have visited on many occasions, always special. Paul never forgets a face or name in the true old fashioned restauranter way. His wine list and knowledge is amazing .I used to manage a winery so know a bit about wines however whenever dining at Ambrosini I ask his recommendation to match the wine with food so I get to try wines I have never seen before. I think it is great when you read a menu and you want to try everything on that menu. I usually end up going for the chefs dish for the night, it saves making a decision. Never been disappointed.
We always enjoy our fine dining experience at Ambrosini.

2  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 24 February 2018

A sophisticated fine dining Italian restaurant with a concise menu but with the offering you would expect at such a restaurant

1  Thank noelv2017
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

For us it was a first visit to a place we didn’t know existed. A non descript place blended into other shops, but once u walk through the door, sit at a table the experience begins. Helpful waiting staff, great menu choice, and wine list, and a cosy atmosphere. Not a delicacy for many but for me crumbed lambs brains were my choice and superb. Others had the duck and fish meals. Dessert was well presented and a great way to end the very enjoyable night. Highly recommend for an occasion where you want an intimate dining experience with a touch of class.

1  Thank philljan
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Very nice atmosphere, food was excellent very generous portion sizes.
Would highly recommend gnocchi