“I’m Not even Vegetarian - & This is my Fave Cafe!!!”
Review of Two Chaps

Two Chaps
Ranked #3 of 147 Restaurants in Marrickville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Definetly deserves a Review! I’m not a Vegan/Vegetarian but this is my all time fave cafe. We visit regularly for the fresh food & organic produce. Never had a Disappointing Meal here.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Love the Coffee here, the menu is exceptional and changes with the seasons and available produce. They also do dinners a coupe of nights and it's always amazing.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We came for my birthday breakfast. It’s a treat to go somewhere that does tasty vegan food.

While waiting for the food we had freebie donut holes. YUMMO!

I had the smoothie bowl which at first I thought was on the small side but it filled me up! My husband had the smashed avocado on toast which was also tasty. My son had a side of hash browns. And for a 3 year old asking for chips it worked a treat.

Also bought cinnamon donut and blueberry fig donut to go. Best fresh vegan donuts I’ve had! Want more now!

The iced sticky chai was a bit of a disappointment although not sure if it was because it was made quickly after the wrong milk was used.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Great coffee. Food amazing and even purchased some Xmas presents from their great selection of marinated vegetables

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Two Chaps is surprisingly great. I had chia green salad. It looked tiny but filling. My friend had harsh brown and coffee. They were Devine. Recommended.

Date of visit: November 2017