“I’m Not even Vegetarian - & This is my Fave Cafe!!!”
Review of Two Chaps

Two Chaps
Ranked #3 of 139 Restaurants in Marrickville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Definetly deserves a Review! I’m not a Vegan/Vegetarian but this is my all time fave cafe. We visit regularly for the fresh food & organic produce. Never had a Disappointing Meal here.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Love the Coffee here, the menu is exceptional and changes with the seasons and available produce. They also do dinners a coupe of nights and it's always amazing.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We came for my birthday breakfast. It’s a treat to go somewhere that does tasty vegan food.

While waiting for the food we had freebie donut holes. YUMMO!

I had the smoothie bowl which at first I thought was on the small side but it filled me up! My husband had the smashed avocado on toast which was also tasty. My son had a side of hash browns. And for a 3 year old asking for chips it worked a treat.

Also bought cinnamon donut and blueberry fig donut to go. Best fresh vegan donuts I’ve had! Want more now!

The iced sticky chai was a bit of a disappointment although not sure if it was because it was made quickly after the wrong milk was used.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Great coffee. Food amazing and even purchased some Xmas presents from their great selection of marinated vegetables

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Two Chaps is surprisingly great. I had chia green salad. It looked tiny but filling. My friend had harsh brown and coffee. They were Devine. Recommended.