Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Brisbane, Australia
Morton Bay day tour

Reviewed 14 February 2021
vickitU7309PN

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2021

My friend and I joined Sunrover’s camping tour on Moreton island. Jai was amazing and knowledgeable. He helped my friend with snorkeling the whole time. I have joined tours in Australia quit a lot but had never met a tour guide like him. He has hospitality mind and entertains people who join his tour. He is also good at photography. We had an amazing time. I would highly recommend Sunrover’s tours if you are looking for fun and memorable tours!!

Date of experience: August 2020
1  Thank senrih
Reviewed 14 February 2021

We had a great day with Sunrover Tours and Jai was very helpful and nothing was a bother for him. The snorkelling around the shipwrecks was fantastic and the sand sledding was great so my hubby said.

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank vickitU7309PN
Reviewed 26 January 2021

Our trip was to Moreton Island and to say I had a great time would be a huge understatement. The island is beautiful and the sea is crystal clear.
Our tour guide was Mark and he was great! Very friendly and welcoming with alot of knowledge about the island. We booked the 3 day trip and were very sad to be leaving. Along with meeting amazing people , snorkelling the shipwrecks just off the beach and exploring the island we made time to sit on the beach and watch the sun go down and were lucky enough to see dolphins swim by.
10/10 A+ 100% would go again!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

Had a great trip to Fraser Island ,which was very well organised by our guide Mark! He was great fun and shared his knowledge of the island very well! Really recommend the trip!👍

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 24 August 2020

Jus returned from the most immersive trip into an ancient rainforest and world heritage sand island, Fraser Island for the last three days. Martin Burns was our tour guide who was warm, generous, accommodating and with a great laugh even with his dad jokes and not dad jokes. Co-travellers were loads of fun. Didn't want to return to Australia. I feel energised and recommend Martin as your tour guide, he informed and showed us so much of this magnificent overseas island, twirled in the 4WD and stopped to see things on the M2. Much better than a great big bus.

Date of experience: August 2020