Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
1 day Moreton Island Adventure 4WD Snorkel Sandboard Tour

My friend Katie (up from Sydney) suggested she & I sign up for this cool tour. I’m up for most... read more

Reviewed 12 August 2023
WorldTravla7
Cairns, Australia
via mobile
Best tour ever!!

My friend and I joined Sunrover’s camping tour on Moreton island. Jai was amazing and... read more

Reviewed 15 March 2021
senrih
Brisbane, Australia

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

I just got back from the best day out at Moreton Island!!! The tour guides were knowledgable, friendly and helpful.

We arrived and went straight into a 4 wheel driving adventure! Both tour guides experienced drivers. The sand dunes were great fun- very sandy. The snorkelling was also amazing and felt very safe with the tour guides- Dave showed everyone all the fish and spots to see.

If you want a smaller group tour with great banter and fun facts throughout the day, go sunrover! :)

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

We did the one day Moreton island tour with Dave and had a blast. Dave ensured we were informed and kept the energy up all day long. Everything was organised and professional. The island itself was a dream and definitely worth a visit. Snorkelling amongst the wrecks and going sand boarding was also awesome. But we would like to acknowledge Dave as he made the tour. A true knowledgable guide with genuine enthusiasm for his job!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 17 December 2016

We did the 2 day 4WD safari and camping . Camped at Ben Ewa beach. Beautiful. Island is spectacular and the trip was great. Rhendon and Livio were our guides and they did a great job. They were very knowledgable about the wildlife and flora in the area. All in all we had a wonderful time and I would recommend it. Trip guides were also flexible on the itinerary and were able to adjust according to tides, and what the group wanted to do.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I absolutely loved my day trip to Moreton Island. Pick-up downtown Brisbane, ride to ferry, comfy ferry ride then the fun begins The 4-wheel drive trip was exciting, then we went sliding down sand dunes - a complete riot! We had a small group so we all agreed to a 2 km hike up Mt.Tempest for spectacular views of the whole island. A simple lunch at the campsite then snorkeling. Snorkeling the shipwrecks at Tangalooma was incredible! Simple snorkeling equipment and instructions and off we go for an amazing swim through thousands of fish. Just as we were getting out of the water, a dolphin swam up. Amazing day...active but not rushed at all. Our guide "Rhen" was super. He was fun and very knowledgeable. I think this was a perfect day I will remember forever.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We had a great day on Moreton it s amazing, organisation was good activities were great. And a really cool guide Kim, who make the day better.

Date of experience: August 2016