“Cozy and Convenient”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
cottage view
White Nancy located on kerridge  Ridge with stunning views of Cheshire.Worth the hike to the top
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

John S
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Cozy and Convenient”
Reviewed 29 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We stayed here for 9 nights as we needed a base while we waited for our daughter to give birth to our first grand child!
This cottage was very well equipped and everything worked! It was comfortable and best described as 'cozy'. It really did become our home. The shower was brilliant. We were never cold and never without hot water!
Sue, the owner, left milk, tea and coffee for us..........but best of all......a fabulous cake! I had a piece every night until I had eaten it all. I let my wife have one piece! The cottage was spotless and well maintained. Bedding and towels smelled clean and there were spare towels etc.
There is NO internet. Because we knew in advance we had purchased a 'hotspot' from O2. I am not technical, but I believe , that most 'modern' phones have them inbuilt so it wouldn't be a problem. It wasn't a problem for us. I put ours on the upstairs front window ledge and got very good reception.
The big problem was parking! We had to park on the road opposite the cottage as directly outside was used by the neighbours, who were very friendly, but lived there all year round.
I was a bit nervous in case anyone crashed into the back of our car, probably because I knew I might need the car to get to my daughter in a hurry, etc. But to be fair there was good visibility in both directions, so traffic should have been able to see our car in good time.
Another small point, I had meant to mention to Sue, was that the volume when you played a DVD wasn't very good, but the TV volume was fine.
I would definitely stay there again. Sue and her husband were very approachable and replied to any phone call or text, when we were in the enquiry stage of the booking.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 81
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing