“Perfectly Peaceful”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JesterUk
UK
“Perfectly Peaceful”
Reviewed 19 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

My partner and I stayed at Bumble Cottage for one night over this last weekend whilst we were attending a family party. I am from Leicestershire but originally from this area so know it like the back of my hand. I had always heard good things about this B&B so decided to give it a whirl. It is set in fantastic spacious land with gardens, a pond, wildlife in abundance and is far enough away from the road that all you hear are the birds. The cottage itself has a charming character full of wooden beams and it very oldy worldy. We slept in the bedroom with the ensuite bathroom. The decor was in keeping with the cottage and we only have one gripe and that was the bed was slightly on the small side for us but I guess it is personal preference. Breakfast was excellent and all tastes were catered for with everything from a cooked full English to fruit, cereals and yoghurts. Would I stay again? Oh yes most definately.

Value Cleanliness
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Couples
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing