Agoda.com
All reviewschip shopswimming poolco opevening entertainmentgas firetouring areasoft playday tickethaven sitetouring siteon arrivalfantastic holidayfamily holidaygreat parkedinburgh zoocentral heatingentertainment staff
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Due to having to wait 3 months before submitting a review on the same place on TripAdvisor is why this review is so late. Since my last review I've been here another 2 times, this definitely is may favourite haven I've been to. The reasons why are mainly to the entertainment team, many myself and daughter now think of as friends. Niomi, pamela, shanice and Ryan are amazing and make my daughter feel so special, nothing is too much for these gals and guys. Also a mention to the security team, a lovely bunch who also I enjoy a chat with. Another reason for coming here is that the facilities available are more than most other sites hence, a beach, really good pool, woods to walk in, lovely walk round golf course, 2 play parks and again a lovely entertainment complex which due to smaller size of park never gets too busy allowing the children to get closer to the funstars than at other parks. I've been on 7 holidays this year, 4 at Seton sands, next year I've booked 5 so far and 3 of these are at Seton sands again!! Thank you everyone and enjoy your well earned break, Lacey and myself will be bk next year to drive you mad ;)

1  Thank staffy1975
Seton S, Guest Relations Manager at Seton Sands Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Hi staffy1975

Thanks for leaving us a review

It is great to see families returning year after year. This is exactly what we want!

Your kind words about our team have been passed on and as always are very much appreciated! I'm also pleased to share with you that Ryan will be returning to Seton Sands this year as our Entertainments Manager for another fantastic season :)

We look forward to welcoming yourself and Lacey back soon. If there is anything we can do to help with your next visit please let us know.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We have visited Seton Sands Holiday village for the first time. I have to admit, that the caravan was really good and everything what Fiona and Nick described about this place is more than true! We were welcomed to the caravan by bottle of lovely wine and some cookies:) We could see the beach from our caravan large glass doors! Amazing! We just sat on the sofa and enjoyed strong winds and huge waves!:) The caravan was clean and tidy, spacious and had it's own router with WiFi. Lots of DVDs, games, toys, even the Wii game! So kids were always busy! Moreover, there was a swimming pool with a slide! A small pool for kids, very warm water and extra activities in the pool (Pool party, paddling, etc). There was a cafe- so if somebody is lazy to cook- food all day! Soft play area, game room, etc. Superb place with kids! Outside there was a playground.
I would highly recommend this caravan as I have no idea what negatives I could add about it. If I was an owner of the caravan, I would keep a wooden or plastic cutting board- we caught some fish so cooked it!!!! Otherwise, all 5 stars for the caravan!
We took a bus (£8.50 per family for a bus both ways) to Edinburgh- superb trip for a day! You can use any bus with the same ticket. Lots of lovely places to visit!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Seton S, Guest Relations Manager at Seton Sands Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Hi Airina0217

Many thanks for the review of your recent private hire stay with us here at Seton Sands.

I'm so pleased that you made the most of all of our facilities, and that the kids found lots to keep them busy.

I do hope you all had a great time exploring Edinburgh.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Once again thanks to Steven and Tracy the wardens for making it a great stay at the site . Was met by then both who took me to my pitch and even helped set the caravan up great service .. booked again for May 2018 and would defo recommend a trip at this camp site . Toilets are emaculate and site is very well kept thanks again and see you all next year les

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank lesrey
Seton S, Guest Relations Manager at Seton Sands Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Hi lesrey

Thanks for leaving a 5* review

Our touring wardens work extremely hard to maintain all of our touring pitches and facilities it's fab to read how clean you found these to be and how lovely and helpful they were during your stay!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon. If there is anything we can do to help with your next visit please let us know.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We had a great long weekend at Seton Sands - lovely park directly opposite a fab beach.

Our two year old had a blast and there was lots for him to do - soft play, play areas, the beach, etc. We went to the kids club which was well organised and the pool was also fab with a toddlers pool, two big pools, flumes and fun water features. It seemed fairly new and the whole complex was modern.

We didn't go to the evening entertainment but the restaurant was good with plenty of choice.

Our caravan was in a perfect location next to the main complex (although you could end up quite far away). It was new and clean with everything we needed, but we'd upgrade to a bigger van next time. The DVD player didn't work but it was quickly replaced.

We'd recommend a visit to North Berwick and the National Museum of Flight for a nosy at Concorde!

This was our first time at a Haven park and we'll definitely be back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Seton S, Guest Relations Manager at Seton Sands Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Hi wheretonext_9

Thank you so much for leaving such a positive review.

It's an absolute delight to read what a wonderful time you have all had and that you'll definitely be back again for another visit! It was great to read that you found the location of your caravan to be perfect give us a call before you arrive on any future visits and we will be happy to request this location again for you :)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Firstly I'll start by saying I left a review asgtetcpming last year to say how good it was. This year not so much mainly based around the staff in reception and the caravan.

The good: Joe and Simon who did the kids classes were great and so good with all the kids. Big thumbs up to those 2. The pool is a massive improvement on last year with all the new features. My boys had a great time. Although we were too late to get booked in for the pool activities by our own fault they put on extra water balls in the back pool which was good. The restaurant food was nice all be it overpriced but wouldn't expect anything other than that.

The bad: the reception on check in was an absolute disgrace. You would think it was the first week if the season rather than the last. They had different queues for different check in times then after waiting 20 mins the woman came and changed our queue to 4pm check in and took someone from the back of the queue. Caravans weren't ready, staff were disappearing off for 10 mins while serving people. We had requested a specific area which we didn't get or anywhere near. We were told that we couldn't go to the caranlvan as someone had been in by accident. I complained and said we needed to get in. I think really whoever they checked into our van had complained and moved. The van was a state. Dirty floors, bits in the dishwasher, a duvet smelling if urine, things missing out of the kitchen, no toilet roll. Instead of putting myself through another hour of pain in reception we decided to clean everything and stay. We had to duvet changed the next day as we weren't using it but I suspect the van wasn't cleaned at all. Note as Well that we booked a van with an en suite. According to reception none of their vans have an en suite, just an extra toilet. I did com0lain in that case they should not be marketing these as having an en suite and we definitely had a van with one last year.

For these reasons we will not be returning to the site. Which is a shame as it's a nice site which apart from reception is pretty much run by youngsters who do a good job

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Seton S, Guest Relations Manager at Seton Sands Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am shocked to read of your comments in regards to our reception team, upon arrival we aim to provide a warm and friendly welcome to all of our new arrivals - as we very rarely receive feedback like this I will be sure to pass this to our check in team.

Regarding the location of your accommodation; we will always do our best to accommodate the special requests of guests but sadly this is not always possible.

I am so sorry that your holiday home was not cleaned to our high standards upon your arrival. This is unacceptable and I apologise for this and I will personally pass over your feedback to the accommodation manager.

We're sorry to hear that you won't be returning but we hope that you continue to enjoy Haven parks dotted across the British coastline in years to come.