“Nice place, I recommend it!”

Dispensa Pani e Vini Franciacorta
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dispensa Pani e Vini Franciacorta is Restaurant, Osteria, Enoteca, Wine bar and Catering. It's a versatile location in the heart of the Franciacorta region, it wears many hats, guiding its guests on a marvelous culinary journey through this splendid territory, starting with an aperitif and wines from our Enoteca, to traditional Osteria dishes, to the gourmet offerings of our Restaurant. The passion for our land translates into a careful research of each product, and of quality ingredients from only the best Slow Food producers, paired with a rich selection of wine labels (with a particular emphasis on those from Franciacorta).
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I've been to this restaurant recently and I really liked it. The menu is very simple but the dishes are made with fresh and local ingredients. The place is welcoming and the service is very good. I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to taste fresh and local food from Franciacorta. Also the location is nice and pleasant. If you want a real taste of Franciacorta you have to try it!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I took salumi and risotto while I tasted wine. Pleasant service and very qualitative food. For the wine I won t express any opinion as it is a question of personal opinion.
You can buy several wines, choice is huge. Good place.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We were very taken with this place. There are 2 restaurants or maybe I should say two rooms serving food. One a "fine dining" and the second a bistro type arrangement. We were booked into the bistro which is set in the middle of their wine collection. All the wines are for sale and I have never seen such a varied collection of local bubbles Franciacorta as it is named in this part of Italy.

The menu is split into a set menu of 5 courses I went for the al a cart starting with cold meat selection, spek, ham and salami all very flavoursome.. Next the pasta course I chose Cacio e Pepper basically cheese and pepper spaghetti. It was fantastic beautifully creamy and the cheese had a real bite to it. Next the fish course a fish I had never had before Tamburo or drum fish a well known fish in this part of Europe. Again it was superbly cooked with capers and a pesto sauce. We had asked our server to recommend a wine and he chose a local bubbles which matched the food perfectly. Having a light dry taste.

To finish my favourite desert when done properly Tiramisu and again this was lovely.

When coming to pay we were very happy with the reasonable cost I never understand how restaurants provide food of this quality for so few Euros but they do and it is great.

Highly recommend this restaurant great food amazing wine oh and the staff could not have been more friendly

5 stars from all 4 of us

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Was looking for Franciacorta on the holiday of Ferragosta and this was the only place in the area open. They have a very large selection of Franciacorta and other wines. We asked for some help and the young man was very friendly and offered some suggestions. Spoke decent English as discussing wine completely in Italian would be a stretch for me. Bought about 7 bottles.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Pooped from site seeing in 95 degree heat and we wanted easy dinner in hotel but we were shut out. This restaurant stood out on Trip Advisor and was close to hotel so we took a chance and we are so glad we did.
The restaurant is situated in a wine store, in a set of stores off the roundabout in Torbiato. Very eclectic place to eat surrounded by the racks of wine. Also has outside seating and other indoor rooms surrounding a central open kitchen. Food was typical fare of the lake regions prepared in gourmet fashion. Local fishes in salads, pastas and main courses. Cured meats and cheeses as antipasto which were so flavorful. Every dish we had was seasoned beautifully and the pasta was perfectly al dente. The prices were very reasonable for such fine cooking and presentation. The 3 course prix fixe was a great deal for 35 euros. The tiramisu was heavenly. The staff were Friendly, attentive, and accommodating, even with limited English. Thinking about going back tomorrow.