“Good food on Isabela”
Review of Casa Los Delfines

Casa Los Delfines
Price range: USD 5 - USD 40
Cuisines: International
Description: The Los Delfines Restaurant & Pizzeria focuses on meeting customer needs and providing excellent service and an extensive range of dishes with a good taste and effectiveness, based on experience and national recognition of our chefs, We also have excellent facilities and a working team with great knowledge and a high sense of respect for your convenience and service.
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

While visiting the Galapagos I spent three and a half days on Isabela, and on my first day I decided to have lunch at Los Delfines restaurant. The Main Street on Isabela is pretty small and there is a limited number of places to eat in town. I liked the menu at this place so I thought I'd give it a shot. I ordered the vegetarian calzone hoping it would be good and WOW! First of all it was huge! When it showed up I was like NO WAY! Then I cut it open and took the first bite and I was done for! It was hot and flavorful and delicious! In fact I'm embarrassed to admit it but I had a calzone there every day that I was on the island. I also had a cheese and veggie Pizza one day too and that was delicious as well. Los Delfines is a local place and it looks unassuming and low key, but I will say it was the best food I had on Isabela and my average bill was $15.00 to $20.00 bucks which is cheap for that island. It's a very laid back place and if you order pizza or calzones there it takes so time for it to come out, so relax, kick back, drink a Real Coke in a glass bottle with real sugar and wait for your delicious food to come to your table. They have a wide menu with diverse selections and they cater to vegetarians like me! So if you are a vegetation this is your place. The staff is friendly and kind and the location is very close to a few tour offices, bike rentals, snorkeling rental places, and it's a short walk to a beautiful beach from there. Los Delfines is right in the middle of the main street in town so you can't miss it. If you are visiting Isla Isabela definitely stop in for a good meal there.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Had lunch at this venue. Food was pretty average but cheap. Fresh juices were amazing and large quantity. Fish was fresh but lacked some taste. Good for a quick meal as not many places are open for lunch on Isabella island by the beach.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Like many others have posted we ate dinner here and found the service to be very slow but the food quite good. We had heard reports from others in our hotel that the pizza was the best and fastest item to order so that's what we did. It definitely seemed to be the fastest meal to be delivered to anyone is the restaurant who ordered it, with others waiting for their other meals. The service is slow and price was high for what we got, but after a few days being in Isabela eating some pizza was a nice change.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Sorry for the harsh rating, but if you propose a lunch for 7$, then you should deliver the minimum: a decent QUALITY. Quantity was fine, the juice that was included was good. The fish soup was ok, the main course however was really not very good. A dry piece of unidentifiable fish, a dozen dry chips, of which 2 were BLACK, that's below my minimum standard. The so called dessert were 5 small pieces of watermelon... So judge for yourself.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We were tired of the standard dining fare, and got a good pizza here - a nice change of pace. Try it.