It looks like all has been said about this extraordinary property, and I could not agree more with the people raving about it. We had a wonderful stay there, we intended to stay for 4 nigths but ended up staying for 7!
This was partly due to the fact that my husband fell ill during his stay (nothing to do with the house, something he caught in Mumbai), but also because we enjoyed it so much.
The whole staff was so caring and genuininly interested, we really felt like we were at home (wish our home was as beautiful as this one!), and also the owner, Varud, was such a nice man, he really has a philosophy behind the whole property. If you do go there, please take the time to read it in the "house book"; it makes such a difference!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siolim House is a 350 year old palacio from the times Goa was a portuguese territory. It has all the hallmarks of a period manor and has been restored with all the care it deserves. Now only 7 suites in a lovely village very well located fo rthe beaches and sites, homecooked local cuising, it is very much a home where you will get to experience authentic Goan living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Siolim House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Palacio Siolim House Hotel Siolim
- Casa Palacio Siolim Hotel
- Casa Palacio Siolim Bardez
- Siolim House Goa