“Great place, calm & serene...”
other travellers have booked this property
The Nest - The coziest place for Family time. Where life begins and love never ends.
Swimming Pool Day View Swimming pool night view in its splendour
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Swimming Pool Day View
Swimming pool night view in its splendour
pool
Paddy fields view from the apartment earlier
Greener Paddy fields view from the apartment now
Pathways
The living room with couch set & coffee table
New decor Living Room
wide angle view of living room
Living room complete with couch and TV set
Art
Spacious Living room with european styled access to Dining area
Spacey and airy
Master Bedroom with wardrobe and the view
Master bedroom with AC and attached Bathroom cum toilet
Master Bedrom with wardrobe
Master Bedroom
2nd bedroom
View from 2nd Bedroom
Furnished kitchen with 24 hrs hot water connection
Kitchen with all crockery etc
Kitchen View
Pathways and lawn - rear view from 2nd bedroom and kitchen
Fully equipped Kitchen with Hob and Chimney
A dining table set for meals together
View from the Dining Area
For romantic meals together
Dining Area
Dining Area with rear View
Rear Entrance in fron of the lawn
Bathroom with Hot bathtub
surrounding locale next to the apartment
Chapora Beach
Morjim Beach view 5.5 km approx
Chapora beach view 5.5 km approx
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sudhansu...
Mumbai, India
“Great place, calm & serene...”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Excellent place, surrounded by green. Lovely locality. Calm surroundings. Definitely would go again and again...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness, green surroundings, calm environment
Liked least: None whatsoever
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Aug 2014
you are always welcome thank you sooo much do refer my place midst your peers!
cheers!
Joseph
smittap
Hyderabad, India
“Perfect Place... a total value for Money :)”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

WE absolutely loved this well maintained 2bhk. Everything was as advertised. The access to the fully equipped kitchen was a necessity for us as we were travelling with a 4 yr old.The pool was an added advantage. The beaches were within a 30 min distance and shops were easily accessible.The house is located in a peaceful area and offers u a relaxed atmosphere.
Mr. Joseph Cordoza is wonderful.Right from the booking, till we left, he was wonderfully co-opeartive and always just a phonecall away.
Thanks Mr. Cordoza for making our stay awesome and have already recommended it to a couple of friends. And we also hope to come back for another mindblowing Goa experience soon:)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fully equipped kitchen...it was a necessity for us as we were travelling with a 4 yr old
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
2 Jul 2014
Dear chandrashekhar n suman
I m so glad tht you loved my place and ambience. It makes me happy when my guest go home smiling . Feel
a sense of pride tht I am a part to making ur happy memories.
cheers
joseph
Gujarat
Reviewed 8 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

16 May 2014
Dear Amit - It was my pleasure hosting you. Loved to interact with someone who seemed to love driving long distance... am quiet a driving enthusiast myself. I am glad i could help you and be of your service.... Have a beautiful time keep smiling.... cheers Joseph
Rajasthan
Reviewed 27 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

16 May 2014
Hey Maheep - What separates the Nest from other places is the rapport that i am able to strike with my guest. lets leave the formality to the high grade hotels... whats say. I am so glad you enjoyed my place. With a review like your do i need to market my place further ...i think not!! VERY humbled with your review. Do buzz me and i will be at all out to host you again. Do refer me to your peers!.... Thanks a ton....Cheers! Joseph
Vadodara
Reviewed 13 April 2014 for a stay in February 2014

13 Apr 2014
Dear Anand,

What do I say, I am speechless and simply humbled by your review. There are reviews and there are REVIEWS!! like these. I am so happy that I was able to connect with you beautiful people. I am just a call away - just buzz me and by all means I will be there to play your host again.

Cheers!!
Joseph
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing