“Incredible day snorkeling with turtles!”

Captain Alan's Boat Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: YOUR BEST DAY EVER! That is our mission. Great excursions, excellent crew, public or private. Go to our web site and book for the best rates. Try our famous 3 Islands+Snorkeling and beach adventure, a four hour trip every morning for young and old. Special rates for kids under 12, kids younger than 3 go for free.... We also have an almost private 6 hour version with lunch and even more quality time ! Or book a private charter to/around the island or Anguilla or St. Barth. or for those who do not like tanning lines: We also offer full day clothing optional around the island or St. Barth's trip.We do our job with pride and passion for people. We invite you to sign up for the highlight of your vacation. Checkout our website for more information and booking.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great day and loads of fun. The turtles were incredible, the reef beautiful and tons of fish. The iguanas on Pinel island were huge. Thanks for a great time at a great price.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,430)
All reviews
in 49 reviews
"baguette"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I was afraid to do this but my kids insisted. The captain of the boat, I'm sorry I don't know her name, was wonderful. She stayed with me the entire time and I felt very safe under her care I could never have done it without her assistance. . We saw 2 sea turtles and some fish. It was the highlight of my trip.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The best snorkeling trip yet! Captain Alan was AWESOME. We could not have asked for a better experience❤️. Thanks Captain Alan! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We went on our snorkeling adventure last week and it was the best time I have ever had! The Captain's couldn't have been nicer, the snorkeling was breathtaking (we saw tons of turtles) and what a boat ride!!!! This is THE THING to do while in St. Martin...we had kids from the ages to 7-12 and no one was disappointed. They supply you with great food and drinks and loads of laughs and fun. This is worth every penny and more - words can't express how memorable this adventure was - thank you Captain Alan and staff...we will for sure be back!!!! Love from Florida!

1  Thank sarahjudge007
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We just got back from our cruise and were in St. Martin on 3/21. We were with a group of about 20 people. This trip was absolutely perfect! And was the highlight of our entire 8 day cruise! We took an amazing boat ride out to snorkel with sea turtles. My friends 20 year old daughter who was on our trip is battling cancer and this was on her bucket list and WOW... they made her dream come true. We have kids ranging fro 7- 12 and everyone of them were able to snorkel and we all swam with tons of turtles Once we left that snorkeling spot, we went to a beautiful coral reef to snorkel and saw beautiful fish and even a nurse shark. THEN, back on the boat, we were fed some amazing sandwiches and all the beer and water you could want. From the reef we stopped at Pinel Island, that was totally wiped out from the hurricane and is rebuilding. There they had a tiki bar that served food and great drinks along side a small shop with local trinkets. On the island there were so many iguana's and giant sand crabs. The kids were so excited and loved it. Now that topper for us was the boat ride back...this was incredible. We were zipping through the water hitting the waves and getting slashed and bounced around...it was so fun. All the kids and the adults were laughing and having the best time. I know my words cannot compare to the actual experience...but trust me...this excursion is BY FAR THE BEST!!!! WORTH EVERY PENNY AND THEN SOME!!!! This is an ABSOLUTE MUST DO when you are in St. Martin. Cudos to Captain Alan and his entire staff for making our trip one we will NEVER FORGET!!!!