“Beautiful way to spend an afternoon”

Table Mountain Hike
Ranked #152 of 483 Outdoor Activities in Cape Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Guides for the some of the most beautiful hikes in the world
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Brian & Melinda really share their love of hiking on this trip. Brian is especially good at getting teens out of their shell to enjoy the surrounding beauty & appreciate the hike. Not just guides, I now consider Brian & Melinda friends, I would be happy to be their New Jersey/NYC Sherpa if they wanted to visit the States.

1  Thank DaddioArama

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was awesome, the guides, we had 2, were extremely nice, very helpful as we had our 12 and 14 year old with us. The views were insane. I would recommend these guys.

1  Thank iggylots
Reviewed 25 March 2018

This was an incredible experience that was made even more spectacular because of the supportive approach from Brian and Melinda!! A must do. They are very engaging; and allowed for a comfortable pace that worked for me. AWESOME

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Brian and his wife were great to spend the day with. Made sure that me and my kids enjoyed the hike and it wasn't the death march group some tours turn into. They spent the extra time to show us the things they had discovered in their time on the trail. Their love of the area and local knowledge were a great bonus. You can tell its not just a job.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Brian & Melinda are such a wonderful couple who are passionate about hiking and sharing that experience when other people. They know the trails so well, encourage you throughout, and adjust their pace and style to meet you where you're at. Most of my hikes in Cape Town have been with them, as they make me feel so comfortable and challenged within my limits, while being a constant support and enjoying the amazing scenery these Cape Town hikes have to offer!