“Lovely Cocktail restaurant”
Review of Lol's Food Fusions

Lol's Food Fusions
Description: At LOL’S we are passionate about excellent dining, not only the taste of the food but the presentation and the ambiance to add to the experience!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had the Sunday lunch special for R99 pp which was good value for money .the wives enjoyed the cocktails .Lawrence was hands on looking after us .Nice place to have sundowners.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, home made and simply delicious. Here on holiday and will definitely be back again. Helpful and friendly service. Nice for kids as nenu includes seafood and meat. Lovely cocktails and well priced

Reviewed 22 February 2018

One cannot help to be impressed with the first impression of the restaurant and we looked foreward to the meal. I had previously read reviews of the establishment on TripAdvisor and they were very varied. Well , I am afraid that I must agree with those contributors who were not satisfied . The service was acceptable but we were shocked at the size of the glass of wine at R 45. The sign on the wall read something to the effect that they offered " succulant, crispy eishbein". All four at the table were "snagged' and I asked the waiter to ensure the the eishbein was crispy.I asked for half chips and half vegetables and this was not an option. My guest asked for gravy with the mash and again the waiter informed us that this was not possible.In one word , the meal was disappointing. The eishbein was not crispy, they were small and lacking in meat and we all took them home for the dogs. (They had no complaints.) I found the menu somewhat limited and the meals were , in my opinion, expensive. We mentioned our disatisfaction the the Waiter ( Pardon) and the managress , Ash, came to address the complaints. She was apologetic and assured us taht there have never been complaints previously. I would suggest taht she has never reviewed the comments on TripAdvisor. Sorrry Lol's - not a winner.

1  Thank Garth M
Lawrence W, Owner at Lol's Food Fusions, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear Garth M
Firstly I am sorry to hear about your experience and would like to invite you back to give us a second chance on me as Ashlee suggested on the night. Anyone in the restaurant trade knows it is not easy to satisfy everyone and that sometimes things go wrong. If one looks at the reviews that have been placed on Trip adviser and other platforms, we have a good rating and continue to strive to deliver the best for our clients. Please call me personally on 071 203 2879 to set up a booking for you.
Kind Regards
Lawrence
Owner

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I loved this place! Every element of the sensory experience is fully catered to.
The restaurant is absolutely beautiful, creating a fine and fun dining ambiance.
The food fusions are just amazing and they deliver well on the promise of the welcoming and extremly talented chefs (and the owner, Lawrence).
Prices are in line with the exciting flavours and quality of every dish.
Our waiter gave us an evening filled with laughter, good conversation and personal attention from the moment we arrived until we said our goodbyes.
I loved everything about this place and everyone should try it!

Reviewed 7 February 2018

We had an unexpected, lovely evening at Lol's Food Fusions. Mid week, dinner, friends, wine, and a go50od rib-eye steak.
I must say the setting is super. Wondering why the locals don't support this venue more. What a lovely place to also have birthday - 30,40th, 50th? or any!
The decor is up market, the staff friendly, and the food delicious.