Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Oyster Traveller
South Dakota

Chiang Mai

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Apr 2023
We enjoyed the Ratilanna in Chiang Mai with our 2 adult daughters.
The property is very nice. The beds are wonderful. The private in room jacuzzi is complete with a water feature that is very soothing.
We ate at the on-site restaurant for both breakfast and evening meals. They have a large variety of offerings that are very well prepared.

Date of stay: April 2023
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
RatilannaCM ChiangMai, Agency / Consultant at Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai, responded to this review
Responded 8 Aug 2023
Dear Guest,

Greeting from RatiLanna Riverside Spa Resort, Chiang Mai! Thank you on your kind review. It is great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that both our hotel facilities and the service provided by our staff were to your expectations. We hope you will have a chance to welcome you in future.

Yours sincerely,
Outdoor swimming pool between the breakfast restaurant and the reading room with pretty garden and river in the background
AU$54
    AU$33
    AU$31
2.3 km from Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai
View more hotels in Chang Khlan
All reviews rati lanna ping river beautiful hotel day bed night market our honeymoon adjoining rooms old city breakfast buffet is lanna style balcony thailand bath luxury
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2023

This was the last hotel we stayed at in our Northern Thailand tour, so it was perfect to relax and unwind before heading home. Is a little out of the way and only has an evening shuttle bus to the night market (no return service) so used Grab to move around city.
The rooms are impressive and those with a balcony are better,with a day bed. The boards around the pool are deteriorating a bit, but they appear to be onto this. Recommended hotel for relaxing although make sure you have insect spray due to the numerous ponds and due to the river being so close.

Room tip: Use Grab if staying at this hotel. Streets around the hotel are not great for walking.
Date of stay: March 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank FDTastraveller
Reviewed 2 April 2023

Rati Lanna Riverside Spa Resort in Chiang Mai is an absolute gem. From the moment you step foot onto the property, you are surrounded by beauty, luxury, and tranquility. This resort truly has it all.
The rooms at Rati Lanna are beautifully appointed, with a tasteful blend of modern and traditional decor. The beds are extremely comfortable. The resort's facilities are also impressive. The infinity pool is breathtaking, with a view over the river.
The resort has a restaurant serving delicious Thai and international cuisine, with the highest quality ingredients and impeccable presentation. The breakfast buffet is particularly impressive, with a wide selection of dishes to suit all tastes.
But what truly sets Rati Lanna apart is its exceptional service. The staff is friendly, attentive, and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure guests have an unforgettable stay.
Overall, I cannot recommend Rati Lanna Riverside Spa Resort in Chiang Mai highly enough. It is a true oasis of luxury, comfort, and relaxation, and the perfect base for exploring the beauty and culture of Chiang Mai and northern Thailand.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2023 via mobile

Excellent hotel and loved my 5 day stay . Very comfortable. Great team . Excellent check in experience including being shown around the hotel to get familiarised. Had a few issues finding space on tours so had the pleasure of getting Mrs Tubtum (Moo) to help me . She went way beyond the call of duty in helping me and after about ten calls got me sorted ! She is one of the most hospitable and welcoming people I have met . Throughout my stay she remembered me and always made time to speak with me and see if the hotel could do anything . What amazing service thank you for making my stay so memorable for all the right reasons ! Excellent spa too .

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2023 via mobile

I was blown away by the hotel, after reading reviews and looking at pictures I didn't expect it to be as beautiful as it is! Pictures don't do it justice.

This place exceeded my expectations.

Rooms- we had adjoining rooms, 2 single beds and 1 huge bed. This meant having to share with my 5 year old as my 2 teenage sons had their own bed. I didn't raise this or give the hotel chance to rectify but I wish I had as really we could have done with 1 more bed (for 5 of us)

The rooms were tasteful, had the most amazing bath and overall I cannot fault them!

The staff went out of their way to be kind, literally running to open doors when they saw us coming. Incredible!
I cannot fault the staff.

The location isn't the best to be honest, it has a 7/11 nearby but to get into chiang Mai you need a taxi, they are cheap enough we paid 200baht for 5 of us!!

We struggled to sleep a few nights, not sure if that was jet lag or the road noise, it isn't horrendous but it does get noticeable at times.

The food was the best I tasted in Chiang Mai at the hotel and was beautifully presented. Expensive in comparison to places in the old town

Breakfast was brilliant, cereal. Pastries, fruit, juice, traditional Thai and pancakes.

Tables were cleared quickly and we were waited on as soon as we arrived. Nothing ever seemed too much.

I had a magnificent time here!

Room tip: Krustys restaurant nearby is nice. Avoid the jazz bar! Try to get a room away from the road
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2022 via mobile

We visited this hotel for our honeymoon. It was several minutes away from the city and we used Grab (Uber) which was incredible value. The staff here were wonderful, lovely choices at breakfast (we are both vegan). Room was absolutely huge - we had a Deluxe Riverside Room. Would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Chiang Mai, the whole thing was such good value for money - amazing pool too!

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BCJ06