Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
PremierInn.com
USD 40
View deal
Trip.comUSD 54
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews garden centre meal deal harper adams adjacent beefeater car park clean rooms good nights sleep comfy bed the ground floor reception staff full english cooked breakfast evening meal stopover shropshire corridor heating
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2020 via mobile

Hand sanitizer always available , and safety measures in place. my room was spotless x well organised ran out of shower soap on first time , I understand cutting back but leave us with one little bit is bad, shower v slippy and no hand rails for us with balance issues. So i had a fall. Everytime we left the room the desk turned of our heating and it then took 45mins to warm up a very cold room. Work going on at hotel but never caused any bother. With minor faults ironed out its well worth the stay as most important, the bed was so comfortable X

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2020

I spent 2 nights here and had a very comfortable stay. The hotel is well situated and about 10 minutes drive from Harper Adams University where I dropped my son off for his first term. I took advantage of the meal deal, and had an excellent evening meal both evenings, followed by a full English for breakfast. Room was clean and spacious, and had refreshments and a lovely large TV. I was glad to see the hotel and restaurant fully implementing safety procedures around COVID. Have already booked my next stay for December.

Reviewed 21 September 2020 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at the Newport Premier Inn.
I think they are currently in the middle of renovation so my room was very comfortable and clean !
However there was a miss communication somewhere in regards to leaving luggage.
I messaged the social media team beforehand asking if it was possible to leave luggage at their branch in Newport, Shropshire during the day and I was told that this would be ok.
At check in I asked again and was told that it should be ok and that a note would be passed onto the next receptionist.
In the morning when I checked out I was told that this was no longer be possible despite being told by two members of staff that this would be ok.
Therefore I had to re arrange my day because of having to carry my luggage around with me.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2020

First room we were given had not been made up, dirty towels, cups etc. Receptionist very apologetic. The second room was ok and it wasn't until the morning when I moved the chair I was horrified to see a discarded used condom. Premier Inn are proud of the fact that they employ all 9000 housekeeping staff directly and they are trained to the highest degree in hygiene and cleanliness to the PREMIER INN CLEANPROTECT promise.
May I suggest they retrain the staff at this particular Premier Inn

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2020

Initially very impressed by reception staff, but let down later.No telephone in the room or even a number if using your own mobile to contact reception and as my family member has epilepsy this may have been necessary. Only one pillow per person. No drawers for clothes or a stand for suitcases so you can live out of them, especially if you are only staying one night.
My main gripe is that I left behind a nightdress and was able to tell EXACTLY where it was left yet it was not found?handed in. I rang the next morning after arriving home to ask them to send it back to me and was told that nothing had been handed in??? The person told me that she would ask housekeeping and phone me back.. I gave her both my home and mobile numbers but no one bothered to do this.I rang again in the evening only to go through a similar scenario again except this person would leave a note for the manager to see the following morning.NO PHONE CALL AGAIN! Kept trying to contact reception again(which each time had been very hit and miss) and finally got hold of someone after 2pm only to be told that the nightdress had not been found. HOW STRANGE WHEN I COULD TELL THEM EXACTLY WHERE IT WAS LEFT. AND HOUSEKEEPING STAFF WERE CLEANING THE ROOM NEXT DOOR AND I SPOKE TO THEM OVER ANOTHER MATTER. SO NO ONE ELSE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENTER THE ROOM AFTER WE VACATED.

Date of stay: August 2020