Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Disturbingly Real Encounter

This zoo is an amazing place to spend a few hours. You can touch, study, and observe, these... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
tulland
Carterton, United Kingdom
via mobile
Amazing Birthday Party

Having been to this super Crocodile zoo previously I decided to book a party for my sons 8th... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Liza N
United Kingdom

All reviews feeding times different species conservation work picnic area small play area couple of hours happy to answer any questions visited today few hours gift shop half term really enjoyed our visit information boards member of staff great place to visit year olds enjoyable visit
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I took my 4 and 10 year old boys and they thoroughly loved this place, the well thought out viewing areas allowed for all ages to be able to see and the staff were all very helpful and pleasant. It probably only lasted an hour in total, but we didn't eat here. The play area outside is lovely and would make a great place to have lunch.

1  Thank gemma s
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed crocodile of the world but it wasn't very big. We had travelled over an hour to get there and only took a 1-2 hours to go round and that included eating at the very small cafe.
I did enjoy it but they need to make the park bigger, it was a lot smaller than I expected.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

So it was a rainy bank holiday Monday and 8 of us needed somewhere to go. We ranged from 6 to 50.

A few of us had visited before and recommended it. We all had a great time. It was very busy as local wildlife park was closed for the day so everyone headed to Crocodiles of the World. The layout was excellent, the enclosures good, especially the Nile crocs. The talks were very informative and the feedings pretty exciting. We happily spent 3 hours looking round.

All the staff were helpful and knew their stuff. We would highly recommend a visit, especially for young kids, they loved it. e all got to hold a baby croc and got some great photos.

Great Visit.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I do not recommend. Most of the exhibits didn't move, we wondered if they were stuffed. Some exhibits are difficult to see for small children or those in a wheelchair. Largest crocodile not viewable with wheelchair. Space was cramped for both crocs and visitors.
Best bit was the Tamarins except they are primates not crocodilians.
Café cramped and expensive, coffee very bitter. Jacket potato and cheese, £5.25: small potato and tasteless cheese and a bit of salad I did not want. Cutlery handles down, so already touched by others. Car park scruffy and muddy in wet weather. Cannot understand why anyone might give it 5*. Did not manage to see any of the feeding/special events: no space when we got there. Enjoyed the sign asking you not to leave snack size children behind. Mostly a Big thumbs down.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Took us 2 hrs to slowly walk around and see some of the shows they have across the day. The animals were in clean conditions, did not smell like other zoos we have been to. They really do a lot for the price. It's very well set up and the kids are able to see the animals through windows. A very educational place, we would highly recommend it!!

Date of experience: March 2018