“Lunch in sunny Olney”
Review of Teapots of Olney

Teapots of Olney
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Olney
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A family run traditional tearoom with home made cakes and scones. Food cooked freshly to order. Gluten free food always available. Special afternoon tea is a perfect treat.
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and her daughter came across Teapots whilst spending time out in Olney. What nice people run the Teapots. They had time to chew the cud and were very considerate. The cake display was very enticing!
We had a lovely lunch, prawn sandwich, Brie & bacon baguette .
The food was fresh and tasty,well presented and good value.
Will certainly return to Teapots the next time we are in Olney.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

What a gem of a tea shop. A very friendly welcome and a relaxed atmosphere. The food was very good and a good price also. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I met a friend for afternoon tea at Teapots after reading about the great reviews. What a delight! Amazing food and cakes, delicious tea and coffee. We didn't want to leave. I totally recommend this place and we will certainly go back.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

This is a great little cafe and a must to visit if you are in Olney. The staff are superb and the cafe small and quaint with cakes to die for.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I was staying with my sister for the weekend in a nearby village, as it was a special weekend celebrating birthdays we decided to have breakfast at Teapots of Olney. We were a party of 5 and hadn't booked. On entering Teapots we had a very warm welcome with lots of smiles. Tea pots has a very warm and welcoming atmosphere. As we were a large party it was suggested we might like to go upstairs. The room had lots of pictures a bureau, that contained crockery and old cameras it felt like home from home with table clothes on the tables. The menu is good value for money, three of us had the full English breakfast which included toast and marmalade one had poached eggs another had scrambled and although not on the menu one had fried eggs my neice had salmon scrambled eggs on toast and my sister had poached eggs on toast tea or coffee was included with the breakfast. My neice also had an apple juice. The food was well cooked and presented. Extremely good value for money. A throughly enjoyable experience in very pleasant surroundings. Thank you.