All reviews day tour movie room every corner bali inspired an overnight stay get away relaxing place lunch buffet their website soup per head two thumbs kiddie pools free roaming animals executive villa watermelon place is clean
Reviewed 15 June 2016

We spend a long discussed weekend few weeks ago at this Garden Resort. I was amazed of how they put up the garden with variety of plants ( from fruit trees to flowers ) and still maintain the landscape. And since I'm allergic to chloride, I love the pools . The water is fresh , I don't know why , but I don't smell the chemicals. One thing need for improvement and was said in previous reviews before I went to this place, is the food. Adding a cook for eggs and omelettes , milk for breakfast will be better. Also , my husband and I almost fell from the extra high steps coming down the dining area. Those uneven steps will cause trouble if unnoticed.

Room Tip: We stayed at room 13-14 . Needs lots of walking to go to the dining area. Not that convenient for the elderly.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Cintai_Management, Manager at Cintai Corito’s Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for sharing your weekend experience with your friends on tripadvisor. We have taken note of your comments and rest assured this will addressed by the departments concerned.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Unplanned, we visited Cintai yesterday to celebrate mom's birthday in advanced. We walked in as we only live in Malvar which is just around 15-20 minutes away from it. We were aware of the day-tour cost and we thought it's too much (1850 per head x 6 and 850 for my youngest brother = 11962). But when we got inside, oh paradise! The place is full of plants, trees, flowers and even animals! We were actually greeted with a chewing llama at the entrance! We were given complimentary drinks which was obviously powdered juice but its okay. The staff are very welcoming and courteous. They are always smiling and greeting. They completely informed us of the lunch and snack schedules and the location of the restaurant, pools, cottages and restrooms which are all Bali-inspired! The statues are really beautiful! The decorated walls, the roofs, the trails, every spot is Instagram-worthy! The restrooms are super duper clean! The pools are clear and the ambiance is really relaxing! The menu for their buffet lunch is also great! We honestly underestimated the food that they were to serve before we had it but it turned out to be so good! The snack they served is also nice, suman with tsokolate sauce and coffee. There were also a few guests yesterday which made us enjoy a pool only to ourselves (it almost looked like its a private resort)! I hope this guest count is their standard to minimize crowd and to make the area as relaxing as can be.

All in all, this getaway is a must-visit! I/we will totally come back here! Hopefully we can also try the overnight stay to get a feel with their cozy villas! <3

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for sharing your balinese day tour experience on tripadvisor. Your positive comments regarding the food and the service that our staff rendered are truly heart warming.
We look forward to welcoming your family back

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Cintai Corido was one of my dream destinations. It did not disappoint us with the view, place, art and architectural designs. It was a perfect getaway for a weekend. Where you can relax, have extraordinary pictures and a bonding of a lifetime. The place does not offer Wi-Fi which is the sad part of all, but it helps you more to develop communication among your friends. The food was not so delicious, but tastes okay. Rooms are clean and Comfort Rooms are very nice and beautiful. It does not have TV.

I am very happy with their service. Their staff are nice and polite. I am recommending this place to my friends!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Cintai_Management, Manager at Cintai Corito’s Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Dear Valued Guest.
Thank you for posting a review on tripadvisor. We are delighted to know you had a wonderful experience during your stay and appreciates the innate Filipino hospitality that our staff rendered.
Thank you once again for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

We live at Binan, Laguna and my friend recommended Cintai Coritos Garden in Lipa, Batangas as a good option for an "out of town" destination that will not tire us out - as it is only a 30min drive from our place of residence.

CHECK IN / OUT
Check in was fast although the reception area was a "trek" away from Villa 17.
Check out was a hassle - it was raining hard and when we asked for umbrellas (there was no covered area nor a vehicle to ferry us from the room to reception) as well as assistance with our luggage and they sent us 2 single sized umbrellas (we had to leave 2pax at a time) brought by a very petite lady after a 20 minute wait (thus we had to carry our luggage... again a trek under hard rain over very wet grass and slippery wet stairs).

FOOD
There were complimentary welcome juice drinks - we suggest that the resort do not serve powdered drinks.
Dinner and breakfast were plated - both were very good.
They have an extensive menu available for those who would like to have something else.
Restaurant staff was very courteous and accommodating, a special shout out to EDSEL who helped me with my husbands late dinner arrangement.

AMENITIES
Cintai Coritos is ideal for those seeking a very quiet and relaxing getaway.
You will be amazed with the grounds - you will find 1,001 pockets of picture perfect corners. Their pool areas are designed to give maximum privacy. and their Bali style theme is carried to the littlest detail.
They also have a large collection of eclectic animals both free roaming and caged.

Note for those bringing their kids... There is no TV in their rooms as well as internet connection. BRING toys you can play across a large expanse of lawn or boardgames you can play indoors.

ROOM
Our room at Villa 17 was big with 2 queen size beds, enough for 3 adults and 2 kids (ages 11 below) - it comes with a good sized mini fridge and a veranda (if your going to use the veranda at better put on mosquito repellents).

PRICE
An overnight stay at Villa 17 is 10K php. Use of the amenities. Includes 4 plated dinner and breakfast and the infamous welcome drinks.

OVERALL the experience was good and we will definitely go back soon.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank TessaSR
Cintai_Management, Manager at Cintai Corito’s Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for posting a comprehensive review on tripadvisor. We are glad to know that you appreciated what the resort has to offer. We have taken note of your comments and rest assured this will be addressed. Your positive comments regarding the staff particularly to EDSEL will surely be cascaded to them.
Looking forward to your next visit

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Nice place to relax away from the city. Though I hope they are taking care of the animals very well. The fish pond would need some cleaning. Plus points for the room for our driver. Really good food! I loved the complimentary breakfast. Accomodating and friendly staff. All in all, really good experience.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank for taking time to post a review on tripadvisor. We are delighted to know that you were very satisfied with the amenities we offer and the kind of service that our staff provided.
We hope to see you back soon.