All reviews small kitchen feel very welcome couple of nights cooked breakfast tea and coffee making facilities my mum warm welcome labrador pubs mushrooms countryside cottage
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Stayed en route for a night and we stayed in the annexe which consisted of two bedrooms with double & single in each plus a small kitchen & shower/toilet. Owners are very friendly and welcoming, area is quiet & peaceful, great local pub. Brought dog and he was welcome!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bankit111
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We booked and stayed at short notice.
There was a hiccup with booking dot com but the owners took it in their stride and bent over backwards to help us.
The rooms were large very comfortable and well equipped ( I loved the massive bed)
Breakfast was beautiful all local produce and filling
We will be visiting again

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Set within walking distance of Mark (a footpath across farmland), Burnt House Farm was all that was expected. Comfortable and friendly with lovely views. Parking was no problem with the large area adjacent to the house.
Just what we wanted!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Stayed just one night on the way down to Cornwall. Two adults, three kids and our springer spaniel. We had the annexe so we had a separate bedroom with double and single, living room with single with a truckle for the third child. Our dog is crate trained so she could be left in the room in the crate when we went to breakfast, which was lovely. An added bonus was the small kitchen where we did beans on toast for tea as we arrived quite late. I would recommend this b and b for families and dog lovers.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2017

It was very nice stay , the owners very helpful and friendly.
You feel at home ,Carmen and her Husband help me a lot during my stay with my son .
Sure I will come back and thanks a lot for their help.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business