See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2018

The hotel is very basic and they were going through some internal decorations & works when we stayed there which they apologised about straight away.

However, we were only staying one night so the basic decor and room was not a problem. The wet room with the shower and toilet was to a very high standard in the room we stayed in. The shower pressure was very low though which was disappointing.

The hotel is also less then 2 miles from Uxbridge tube station which is ideal for visitors to London.

One night with a friend would be enough to stay over. I would not recommend this for couples or long stays.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I've never left a trip advisor review before, but unfortunately for this I have had to. The room was absolutely awful, so bad that I had to leave and book another hotel down the road. I did not tell the owner, who seemed nice, but perhaps i should have. The room was dark, dingy, tiny, old looking and filled with stains. It was really depressing. The bathroom however, was pleasant.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Andrew H
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I needed a cheap room for 3 nights as I was working in nearby Gerard's Cross. I paid £50 a night and certainly got value for money. I had an ensure room. The double bed was really comfortable, there was a large modern TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a nice, clearly recently renovated bathroom. Everything was spotlessly clean, and the very friendly Indian man who runs (who's name I forgot to get) was very friendly and helpful. It was also quiet, I got three excellent nights sleep.

If I need to stay in the area again I'd definitely come back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2017

myself and my 2 workmates stayed here for 5 days during royal ascot week.....our rooms were great ....everything we needed was supplied....bed was very comfortable...shower perfect....large screen tv....plenty of off road parking.....great price...and easy to get to ascot for us.....if we needed anything we just knocked on the door of the main house .....both the proprieters of the guest house were very helpful and very welcoming,,,,, we shall definitely be returning...... thank you for an enjoyable stay *****

Room Tip: the deluxe double rooms are great....
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here while working in the area, very helpful and informative proprietor, lovely quiet room, excellent shower ensuite , its being refurbished and to a high spec, some areas are still waiting for the magic touch but over all i had a relaxing experience and will definatly be back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business