“A SLUM”
Review of Brunel Lodge

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Uxbridge
Brunel Lodge
Ranked #7 of 8 Uxbridge B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 October 2015

A sewer would be cleaner we where shown to our room the water in the kettle had turned black cups was stained shower room no mirror was filthy and no hot water the bed sheets and duvet smelled of urine we walked out and came home

Room Tip: do not stay at this rat trp
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank BUFFALOE_12

Reviewed 8 May 2014

This guest house is not exceptionally clean. Fresh towels, bedding, clean bathroom, tea and coffee laid out and bars of soap. Window sill filthy (perhaps an out of site out of mind cleaning job). However, £35 to stay in London without an advanced booking is good value. I paid for a single room with shared bathroom but they put me in a double room with ensuite. This is the second time I've stayed here and it has happened on both occasions (double en suite usually £45). This is somewhere you stay to get your head down for max of 1 night. I feel that for the price (local travelodge £86 per night) it is great. I would happily stay here again knowing how much money I am saving! Breakfast included but im not going to risk that! TV in each room, doors lock, happy days.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I have stayed at this B&B on two occasions for business, once in 2007 and again in 2013. My first experience was bad enough, but I thought to go this place another go considering that 5 years later surely some improvements would have been made. I asked the Manager whether improvements have been made since my last stay and I was assured that the place had been renovated, however, I can assure you the only renovation was to the car park which now has been fully cemented - wohoo! Never stay here unless you are expecting a dirty, smelly place to stay. As for the breakfast...I didn't even wait around to try it based on my last experience which was terrible. This is the only negative review I have posted on this site which I suspect speaks for itself.

Room Tip: I am unable to provide any tips as to which room to choose as I presume that all will be in great ne...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Malik_London_26
Reviewed 22 August 2013

this was booked through work, i would rather sleep in the gutter, which i think would be cleaner,
this is the worst place i have EVER stayed in, they charged my firm £79 for the family room, for just me, what a joke, banging doors all night long, the smell of weed, and curry phewwwwww, i was as high as a kite, cleaning was a total no no, it was dirty dirty dirty, and breakfast 2 sausage 1 fried egg 1 spoon of beans, and 2 thin toasted bread ALL COLD, when i asked for it to be heated or remade i could not pronounce, the word the young lad used, stay away from here it should be shut down or get the hotel inspector in there

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Catherine D
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I have stayed in many guest houses for business, travel etc. but this has been the worse. I had not read the posted reviews on this website and wish I had. The fact I am putting pen to paper should tell you that this was not a pleasant stay. The unfriendly welcome, the lack of cleanliness of the toilet and shower facilities, my choice to sleep on top of the bed than in it, unabated noise during the night and the breakfast ?,Did not bother, decided to cut my losses. !

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business