See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This guest house is not exceptionally clean. Fresh towels, bedding, clean bathroom, tea and coffee laid out and bars of soap. Window sill filthy (perhaps an out of site out of mind cleaning job). However, £35 to stay in London without an advanced booking is good value. I paid for a single room with shared bathroom but they put me in a double room with ensuite. This is the second time I've stayed here and it has happened on both occasions (double en suite usually £45). This is somewhere you stay to get your head down for max of 1 night. I feel that for the price (local travelodge £86 per night) it is great. I would happily stay here again knowing how much money I am saving! Breakfast included but im not going to risk that! TV in each room, doors lock, happy days.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I have stayed at this B&B on two occasions for business, once in 2007 and again in 2013. My first experience was bad enough, but I thought to go this place another go considering that 5 years later surely some improvements would have been made. I asked the Manager whether improvements have been made since my last stay and I was assured that the place had been renovated, however, I can assure you the only renovation was to the car park which now has been fully cemented - wohoo! Never stay here unless you are expecting a dirty, smelly place to stay. As for the breakfast...I didn't even wait around to try it based on my last experience which was terrible. This is the only negative review I have posted on this site which I suspect speaks for itself.

Room Tip: I am unable to provide any tips as to which room to choose as I presume that all will be in great need of a revamp.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Malik_London_26
Reviewed 22 August 2013

this was booked through work, i would rather sleep in the gutter, which i think would be cleaner,
this is the worst place i have EVER stayed in, they charged my firm £79 for the family room, for just me, what a joke, banging doors all night long, the smell of weed, and curry phewwwwww, i was as high as a kite, cleaning was a total no no, it was dirty dirty dirty, and breakfast 2 sausage 1 fried egg 1 spoon of beans, and 2 thin toasted bread ALL COLD, when i asked for it to be heated or remade i could not pronounce, the word the young lad used, stay away from here it should be shut down or get the hotel inspector in there

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Catherine D
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I have stayed in many guest houses for business, travel etc. but this has been the worse. I had not read the posted reviews on this website and wish I had. The fact I am putting pen to paper should tell you that this was not a pleasant stay. The unfriendly welcome, the lack of cleanliness of the toilet and shower facilities, my choice to sleep on top of the bed than in it, unabated noise during the night and the breakfast ?,Did not bother, decided to cut my losses. !

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
6  Thank WTTraveller186338
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I stayed here for one night with my partner and I am disturbed that this place has not been shut down after reading similar views of someone who stayed here four years ago. Unfortunately if hasn't changed . I was greeted by a man in reception who only seemed to stare, mumble and grunt at me. Checking in alone I felt vulnerable as he took me to my room. All I could smell was weed. The room was small but that was expected. I could barely fit into the bathroom. I also had no sleep as the noises were unbearable. Talking loudly, slamming doors, hearing when ever someone walks past .This lasted all night. Was scared to be there as there are some very dodgy characters around. Please do not make the same mistake as I did and stay here this place needs to be closed down.

• Stayed: February 2013