“Worth every penny!”
other travellers have booked this property
Dog and child friendly decking area
Thank you to everyone who's left their feedback living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dog and child friendly decking area
Thank you to everyone who's left their feedback
living room
our private hot tub
Winter Wonderland
Christmas at Shoveler Lodge
Our private hot tub
Plenty of parking space for car, boat or jet-ski
Rear lawn and storage shed
Indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room (passes required)
Gym (passes required)
Out-door cinema
Splash park
Aqua Park
Fly-boarding on jet-ski lake (have a go)
17lb carp caught Duck Lake
Donna Nook seals
Floor plan
How to get to Shoveler
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

108donnam
“Worth every penny!”
Reviewed 8 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Myself,my partner and our 3children 4,5&11 stayed here for a week in the Octoberholidays. we travelled from Leeds.
It was a surprise trip for my partners 40th birthday. Gary (the owner) was extremely helpful when I contacted him numerous times about various things.
On arrival Gary greeted us and showed us around and how things worked. The lodge is absolutely beautiful, immaculate and home from home that you hardly need to pack a thing. My partner received a card and a bottle of Cava from Gary and his wife for his birthday which was a lovely thought.
The hot tub is amazing. Spent almost every night in it and Gary checked it everyday. Location was perfect for us. I have2 small boys and didn't want to be on the lake. The lodge is surrounded by trees and has a private feel and is absolutely outstanding to look at. The lakes are a minutes walk away.
We didn't use the entertainment facilities as we felt they weren't value for money although Gary informed us that a new big complex was to be built ready for summer 2016.
We also tried The Magic Wok Chinese takeaway but waited 2hours for our meals to be delivered and found them a little expensive than what we are used to. After exploring the area it is literally a 5minute drive away.
We all had an amazing time. Can't praise this place highly enough and we will definitely be returning same time next year.

Tarabouch...
“second stay here this year”
Reviewed 27 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

This lodge is absolutely outstanding and fully equipped.
This was my second visit this year and hope to return again next year
I give this lodge a 5 star rating

Travelling group: Other
vickytk87
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Great Stay!!!”
Reviewed 10 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

We have just come back from staying at the lodge with our cocker spaniel!! The lodge was fantastic and ideal for taking a dog. Gary was a great host and made sure everything was done for us. The only down side was being so close to the air field you couldn't hear yourself talk sometimes as they seemed so close! However would definitely go agin! Lovely lodge thanks Gary!

Travelling group: Other
Natalie F
“Absolutely stunning truley recommend ”
Reviewed 6 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Absolutely stunning place the lodge was fantastic. Weather was beautiful for October. Gary was fantastic was handed if we needed out at anytym. Can't wait to come again with or without the girls :) thanks for letting us stay

Danielle...
Worksop, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended!!!”
Reviewed 20 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

I've recently just got back from my third stay at Shoveler Lodge and we all had a fab time as always. This time I booked as a birthday treat and I was pleasantly surprised to receive a Birthday card and bottle of Cava on arrival :) The owner Gary is great and always available to reach if needed! All the facilities you need are available at the lodge and the hot tub is fabulous! We also enjoyed a meal at the Tattershall Park country pub and a had a lovely takeaway from Magic Wok which was delivered straight to the door. I would highly recommend this lodge for a very enjoyable, relaxing break! I've already booked my next stay :)

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing