“40th birthday break”
other travellers have booked this property
Sunken hot tub overlooking the private fishing peg
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sunken hot tub overlooking the private fishing peg
Entertainment flat screen Tv, dvd gaming station.
Large open plan living.
Nice and roomy areas
French doors South facing on to large decked area
Sit outside enjoy the sun !
Splash park for the little ones !
Amusements for all ages!
Beautiful night skys
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kerrie C
“40th birthday break”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

What beautiful accommodation, we only went for 2 days and didn't wanna leave will deffo be going back

20 Feb 2017
Thank you for leaving a review and I'm pleased you enjoyed your break at Tally Ho
Abbyxo
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Birthday & Valentine's Break”
Reviewed 16 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Found out about this letting on holidaylettings.com. I've always been sceptical of not staying in a chained accommodation. But I refused to pay the price for a weekend in centreparcs. Someone suggested I tried holidaylettings, which is where I found tallyho! 4. It was a great price, the reviews were excellent across the board and the private hot tub sold me.
From start to finish Donna gave excellent customer service, answered any of my queries - even on boxing day at silly times at night!

When we arrived we were greeted with birthday banners, a valentine's gift bag and a gift basket of food. I didn't expect any of this - in fact, we prepared to bring our own food with it being self catering and not wanting to order / eat out a lot. But we ended up leaving some of our own food behind for the next set of guests. There are a few pubs in the area I believe for those who do wish to eat out, or there's a takeaway shop just down the road in Tattershall village.

As for activities - we had a trip out to Woodside Wildlife Park (about 45 mins away) which was great. We also took a trip down to Skegness which again is around 45 mins from the property.

The site itself has a lot to offer activity wise - some things still run out of season. With it being school holidays they had some archery lessons on for the kids. There's also the castle down the road.

I have to say though my most favourite thing about this gem is the hot tub! The skies were really clear on our first night, so to be sat out under the stars overlooking the lake was amazing. I didn't want to leave the tub behind. I didn't want to leave any of it behind. Donna makes everything so welcoming and if there are any problems she's very helpful. I'd happily move in if I could!

Thank you for everything Donna - we will definitely be returning!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for a very informative review. So pleased you had a great stay and was able to also enjoy locations close by.
I always try and strive to assist guests as quickly and efficiently as I can ; before, during and after their stay.
Would be lovely to welcome you again, we have another 3 Tally Hos' to try

cloisy84
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 7 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Had a lovely relaxing weekend
Very nice welcome touches and thoughtful presentation.
Thanks you and will definitely book again.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Feb 2017
So pleased you had a great break at Tally Ho
Look forward to welcome you again
Dirawling
“Excellent comfy clean well presented”
Reviewed 21 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Thank you we had a brilliant long weekend comfy cosy very clean and well equipped. hot tub was amazing :)
Will definitely be booking again and would highly recommend this accommodation

22 Jan 2017
So pleased you all had a great weekend break.
More than happy to welcome you all again
Donna
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing