“Amazing Stay!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Grace L
“Amazing Stay!”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I stayed here on business and arrived late after travelling to the property at around 10pm. Despite my late arrival I was still greeted with a warm welcome by Colin and his partner Thea, who provided refreshments and a quick tour of the property, which is absolutely charming. I stayed in the red room, which was spotlessly clean and very spacious, with gorgeous views over looking the gardens. The bed was a super king size and extremely comfortable, so I slept soundly! Breakfast was included in the price and was absolutely delicious and plentiful. I could not recommend Bardney Hall enough, it is an absolute gem! I will certianly be returning on my next trip in the area.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing