All reviews country house veneto property vineyards car treviso views area
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Wow, Wow, Wow!!! These are the words that come to mind when I think of Country House Abbazia. It was the PERFECT setting for our daughters' First Communion festivities.

Everything was simply amazing! The high-quality, well-presented delicious meals, the distintive wines, the excellent service, the impeccable attention to detail that Anna and her superbly trained staff provide are all important factors that definitely make this place a winning choice. Even our guests complimented us repeatedly for selecting this fantastic location.

The panoramic views are absolutely gorgeous and will make your heart skip a beat! Magnificent!

Cannot wait to return!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

You simply will not find a finer hotel anywhere nearby. The staff is both welcoming as they are kind. The rooms are well appointed and the whole experience is quite frankly unforgettable. Breakfast... as for a "toast." Aside from being a great hotel they also make Prosecco which is excellent.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Thank J. Matthew R
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I have to say I am writing this review months after my stay. However that is not to say it wasn't the most memorable and beautiful place to stay. My sister and I spent 4 days in Sept 2016 here and totally enjoyed every minute. Anna took such great are of us. She arrange for us to be picked up from the Train station and drive to Abazia. She also arranged for a rental car which we used every day. A rental car is a must. We used our car to drive us to the Train station one day where we took the train into Venice for the day. We also did day trips to Asolo a hilltop village known as "the Pearl of the province of Treviso. Another day trip to Caorle a coastal town in the province of Venice and next day a trip to Jesolo where we enjoyed the sea and beach. We also found the huge outlet shopping center too. My only tip would be don't rely on Google maps 100% as it took us on very wild road trips taking routes that were not the best or quickest way to get there. Always got us to our destination but in round about ways.

The Giusti's made a special point to tour us around to their many vineyards. A special war memorial is the hiden gem in the one vineyard. Also take a walk through the vineyards at Abazia there are many beautiful things to see.

We had the Umberto I suite which had these amazing views from every window.

I have to also mention that the breakfast were fantastic along with my morning cappuccinos. We also had the privilege of being invited to one supper meal served in the dining room. We had great company and awesome food. Not to forget that the wine was the best!

I would definitely return in a heartbeat. Love every minute.

They only thing I would say is that a pool would be a great addition.

A huge thank you to Anna who was the main reason our stay was so great.

Just a final side note. Don't need alarm clocks. The nearby church rings their bells every day at 7am. We didn't mind the early morning wake up but just be prepared.

Room tip: Umberto I- beautifully decorated, comfy beds, amazing views.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2015

A truly impressive property with overwhelming vistas and abundant heritage. This cozy Country House had everything we could ever have expected on a trip to Italy's Veneto region. The service was exceptional, extremely helpful and friendly. The breakfast is fantasic, set in an area that makes one feel like royalty.
There is no shortage of interesting history surrounding this place. We most enjoyed walking up to the ruin of the Abby at dawn to catch the suns first rays turning it to what seemed like gold. Walking through the well kept vineyards and olive groves brought the true feeling of the old country to life. There are many wonderful authentic restaurants in close proximity and of course the wine is most enjoyable.
We are already planning to return as soon as possible.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

What an amazing stay on and amazing property! The views down into the Veneto area are breathtaking at all times of the day. The vineyards, nestled into the hills amongst chestnut trees and olive groves, make for a great retreat setting. The walking trails that lead up to the ruins of an 11th Century church are a great little excursion. The staff are so warm and friendly, we felt like family. The rooms are modern, stylish and very clean. The food and wine are top notch.

2  Thank Dan K