“A superb fish & chips.”

The SeaBream Fish Bar
Ranked #2 of 8 Quick Bites in Sidcup
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I found this chippy by accident and have used it many times. The quality of fish and chips is excellent and worth a trip from Putney to Blackfen to enjoy it. Staff are always friendly and helpful. I cannot recommend it highly enough. It is always busy and even if I go near to closing time they allow me to sit and eat my meal before catching the bus home via a circuitous route. You can get a nice cuppa with your meal.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

great big skate, more than enough for two , thick, white, crispy, well cooked n great value . again .

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Happened to be going past - random drop in. There was a big queue which I thought was a good sign. My order was taking very quickly and the staff worked very hard and got through the orders quickly. Fish was good quality and perfectly cooked. The batter was great too. Chips were excellent. Porttions were very large however the prices very reasonable. I will be visiting again soon.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Can't believe the last post. Have you seen the queues outside? Can all those people and these reviews be wrong? Try visiting again. I go religiously every Friday and my daughter actually gets excited on Friday's because she knows 'it's fish'n'chips night' Dare I miss it. If we can't for any reason she cries :-) The cod is fresh, the batter recipe a guarded secret they will not let me have! Chicken burgers are legendary. The service second to none. These guys have nailed it.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Take away battered sausage and chips,sausage cooked to death and barely any batter on it and the chips although edible were not the best. Not a good first experience

Date of visit: October 2017