1. if you enjoy camping outdoors, you will love this beach front experience. If you "Don't do the Camping thing"... then this is not for you.
2. You will need to bring own supply of Food and Beverage - a cooler would be great, although each hut does have a mini fridge included. A restaurant on the beach can be found just a five min walk away, but restaurant prices may be high. Good for coffee and breakfast, burgers and such.
3. Communal type bathroom/ shower facilities just behind the huts. Separate Men's and Ladies, with high walls but no roof. Very nice.
4. The best thing about this experience is being able to sleep and relaxing under a billion stars, while hearing the crashing waves of the ocean and enjoying a fine bottle of Red.
5. The huts do have electricity, so you want to have a portable radio or device to play music at times. ( better yet, take your own guitar or harmonica and make your own tunes)More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking