“Excited They Have A New Location”
Review of Napoli Pizza

Napoli Pizza
Ranked #7 of 30 Restaurants in El Pescadero
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

We never miss Napoli Pizza when in town! They now have a location at Cerritos Villas and it's a nice place! The pizza is the best wood fired I may have ever had! There are other choices and we always think we'll try some pasta, but end up ordering pizza and salad. We were staying at Desert Moon and this was a very easy walk for dinner. You always get great fresh food here and the only have one red wine choice but it's all good!!!!

Reviewed 12 February 2016

Went to the location at Villas de Cerritos, but heard they have another one in town somewhere too. Was not all that impressed with the food. Tried it based on a couple of recommendations I had received, and was disappointed. Wood-fired, thin-crust pizza - which is generally one of my favorites...but it was lacking on flavor/decent toppings. Overall pretty bland. They also have a fairly limited selection of beer and alcohol. Prices aren't bad though, and if you like the food it would be nice having them on-site at the villas.

Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

They have two locations, I ate a couple of times at the Villas de Cerritos location.

Great oven fired, thin crust pizza, all fresh ingredients, the owners and staff are very friendly, stop by and give them a try

Reviewed 8 May 2015 via mobile

I just had some pizzas with my friends, but the worse taste pizza in town, price is not fair for what you get, i dont do this comment to screw the place, i hope the get better

Reviewed 5 May 2015

We ordered our pizza to the Little Lebowski Lounge. I was a little skeptical about ordering pizza in Mexico but it was AweSomE!!!!!