“Great Pizza on Cerritos Beach”
Review of Napoli Pizza

Napoli Pizza
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in El Pescadero
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 November 2014 via mobile

They are currently located at the Villas de Cerritos Beach as they build a new location in Pescadero( the villas is the same as La Tortuga on the beach road)

I ate here a couple of times while I was in town. I tried a couple of different pizzas, both veggie and meat lovers style. They also make a mean margarita.

This is a well established dining establishment in Pescadero, I encourage you to check them out.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Great thin crust pizza, really good spicy hot oils as well. The original one in Pescadero is the best!
Potato is very good.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

The place is now called Pizzeria La Mozzarella. Still have the brick oven pizza. They have a yellow sauce to add to your pizza that is unlike anything I have ever had. It is carrots, habaneros, garlic, olive oil, oregano, thyme, and some other ingredients. It is REALLY good! My daughters had cheese pizza with olives and my wife and I had our own with pepperoni with olives, onions, peppers and mushrooms. This pizza is really fantastic. Got 2 medium size pizzas for about $20. They were out of beer, so the guy working there suggested I walk 50 yards down and across the highway to get some. I bought (2) Coronas for less than 2 bucks (with a lime) and my only regret was I did not get 2 more! This place is small and the ambiance is perfectly casual for Pescadero Mexico…rustic and easy going. Love it!

1  Thank Chris C
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Great thin crust pizza. The potato pizza rocked. Try the habanero sauce, it's got a kick and is delicious. Real friendly staff.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

In a town where there are already too many pretty good pizza places to choose from, it's hard to compete. Napoli has two locations and I think the one in Pescadero is probably more successful than the one right in town in Todos Santos. I don't believe the TS one has a full bar like Pescadero...but you can get a glass of house wine, and they both have wood fired ovens. If you like thin crust pizzas, then you'll like Napoli and the unique choices of toppings. It's not authentic Italian, so don't expect that...but their pizzas are very good and consistent. I even had spaghetti one night and enjoyed it, too. There's just a small eating area in the TS location...seems mostly for take out.